Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Malaysia Airlines having one hell of a bad year. First the missing plane and now another one of theirs gets shot down over the Ukraine, 295 dead.
my mom lived in china for about 5 years and said she'd never fly any asian airline if possible. She has a bunch of horror stories. once the window across from her flew off during landing.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
my mom lived in china for about 5 years and said she'd never fly any asian airline if possible. She has a bunch of horror stories. once the window across from her flew off during landing.
Right. I only fly first class so at least I'm safe and comfortable before the plane gets hit with a surface to air missile and I die in a terrifying catastrophic explosion

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Sccit is a bitch but that kike shit some of yall was posting is weak.
Ill call anyone out on their shit, if a muhfucker wanna go there imma go all the way there.

If I can get called a whiteboy & there is nothing said about it then imma be damn sure to fire back but with heavier ammo.