Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Almost broke my car key tonight cause my lock was stuck or something. It barely opened I had to really crank it all the way and then some just to get it to unlatch. Was thinking I need a new lock or something but just sprayed wd40 in there instead, now its as good as new. Better get a spare key made just in case this one breaks

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I heard a few stories about that guy when I was filming my part of the barbering documentary. Weirdo.
I don't know him, so this is just something I heard, but apparently is a big time racist.
HOWDY! I M TEDDY BOY GREG, A FAT BARBR. I LIKE OLD MUSIC AND RACISM AND CUTTING PEEPELS DIRTY HAIR IN LA. WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE WHARE I WILL MAKE POOP JOKES , TALK ABOUT OTHER WEIRD LOOKING BARBERS , AND TALK ABOUT MUSIC YOUR GRANDFATHER LISTENED TO!!! I I HAVE BAZZZARRR SHIT TATTOOED ON MY FACE AND SOME OF MY BODY. I HAVE A BARBER POLE ON MY NOSE BECAUSE THAT IS MY JOB, BARBER. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GET THEIR JOB TATTOOED ON THEIR FACE. THE FACE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE BODY TO GET TATTOOED. THAT IS HOW YOU GET ATTENTION WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING WURTHWHILE IN LIFE. LITTLE RICHARD AND WHITE PEOPLE RULE!!!!
CHECK BACK DAILY AND I’LL SHARE SOME ADVICE ON HOW TO BE A MEMBER OF THE TRUE ROCKIN SCENE AND LIFESTYLE KNOW AS TEDDY BOYS!

TEDDY BOY GREG

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCGqL9DdEAmzzfhR3qhgSMA