Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I feel bad for game stop workers sometimes. I took my daughter in there for her bday to buy her whatever she wanted and there was this kid maybe 7-8 with his dad.

This kid seriously wouldnt shut the fuck up and kept asking the employee hella random questions in his annoying little kid voice and his dad was asking dumb ass questions too. She was trying her best to answer and help these people, I could tell she was getting annoyed.

I could never work at a place like that id choke slam someone hella quick.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
A chicken katsu rice bowl + sriracha sounds so hyphy right now.
hell yeah
this place in federal way up here called yummy teriyaki is the only place I know that makes spicy katsu. I think they just take their thick teriyaki sauce and mix srirachi in it, plus the regular spicy red chile stuff all teriyaki places have. then they coat the katsu in it. so fuckin good lol. its still crispy too as long as you eat it relatively soon. fuck that sounds so good right now. its now a mission

I said all this yesterday I think lol
and Nuttkase @Nuttkase I was talking to my friend and asked about katsu burger, asked why I haven't heard of it and how long its been there. basically just popped up a few years ago and he said its fuckin great and he goes there every couple weeks for the godzilla lol. so that's a mission now too

Last edited: