Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't remember who it was from but I got a really angry and threatening PM on here in around 2006 when I said in a thread that 2Pac was a trend hopper who would probably be living in the ATL with a gold grill making snap music if he was still alive at the time. That shit was hilarious. I was half trolling, half serious.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I fucking hate that song by the way. Probably easily the Pac song that annoys me the most, damn near cringe worthy bad. Honestly, no lie or trolling when I say this to you, my interwebs friends. First time I even heard it I was like "What the fuck was that" lol. Most Pac songs if they aren't the few I like I'm usually indifferent to them at least. That's probably his worst song outside of

which are both on the same disc of the same overrated album.
lol I think that song was a joke
at least I hope so. that beat is horrible. but I think theresva story that goes with it

Nov 18, 2010
compare at the speed of life to some new shit of xzibits, his new shit doesn't stand out and isn't creative at all, don't hate it but don't check it.

Also tpb got pretty weak last season IMO but in the new seasons cory is back at least (not Trevor tho).

Props: BUTCHER 206

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why do people seem to not like Xzibit so much?

Is it all because he hosted Pimp My Ride?
At the Speed of Life and 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz are solid albums even though I haven't listened to either in years.

But yes I honestly do think that show took a lot away from his gangsta rap persona and people didn't take him as seriously afterwards. Kinda like Ice Cube after he started making family flicks.

I don't know. I kinda always thought he was a pretty good rapper. Restless is an awesome album.
He's always been a technically above average rapper but kind of boring in the long run. Last album I checked from him was that Man vs Machine album or whatever and it was fucking awful. But honestly X's rapping wasn't what made it so bad for me. The beats, the song themes, the choruses, the features, it was just bad. His actual rapping was alright though.

Props: BUTCHER 206