Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
meh this job sucks. i only get paid 13.36 an hour and its boring as hell 90% of the time, the otehr 10% is stressful as hell. security sucks; at least at this 'security post' im treated more like a concierge / desk person more than anything cause its some luxury condominiums. im really supposed to be walking around every hour and shit but its so boring and peaceful in bellevue that i could probably just go to sleep about 70% of the time and no one would even notice lol. just a good post that i ended up with, but yea, i hate this job, i need to get a better job making like $20+ an hour so i can do all the shit 26 year olds are supposed to be doing like driving new cars and saving for houses and shit.

totally not even motivated AT ALL to go back to school; dont even know what i would major in

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I feel you (no marty) on that not knowing wtf you want to do. I spent the last half of my Army career as a Information Technology type cause I figured that would be a good career field after I got out. Now i'm sitting here like "do I really want to sit at a cubicle doing that bullshit all fuckin day?" Plus this fuckin industry most people change jobs every 2 years, fuck that non stability shit.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im passionate about learning new shit. someone needs to give me millions of dollars and let me study shit for hella years just getting hella different majors and smoking weed and banging college chicks until i die. thatd kick ass

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I want to be like this dude named Eddie Bravo, dude's life is basically smoking weed and doing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and he's a millionaire from his books and the gym he runs lol I wish I could just do BJJ all day and smoke weed and not have to worry about shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
they say that most people who are masters of something and get rich spent like at least 10,000 hours doing that same activity that got them rich

like bill gates did at least 10,000 hours doing computer shit before he helped form microsoft
that guy you just said probably did at least 10,000 hours of BJJ

i need to figure out how to take (most likely and its pretty damn sad) my 10,000+ internet hours and turn them into millions of dollars
:dead:

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
thats actually possible lol there's people out there that make decent money just by blogging or starting a movie review website or some shit like that. Basically they get tied into that google ad revenue stream and get payed

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
thinking about applying to be an apprentice electrician through a union. It's 4 years of training but its free training including the 6 hours a week of classroom lol and the average union apprentice makes $20.00 an hour just to learn and be the "assistant". Then they get breaded out like crazy when they get licensed and become journeymen after the 4 years of training.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
thinking about applying to be an apprentice electrician through a union. It's 4 years of training but its free training including the 6 hours a week of classroom lol and the average union apprentice makes $20.00 an hour just to learn and be the "assistant". Then they get breaded out like crazy when they get licensed and become journeymen after the 4 years of training.

yea my best friend growing up became a commercial certified electrician and i cant even kick it with him anymore, its so embarassing how much he has his shit together and how much cash he makes lol it makes me embarrassed to be around him. he started off making bank cause he took all the overtime they threw at him, hes a workaholic to the core. he was doing residential but got tired of crawling into dirty crusty nasty ass places so he became commercial certified. he got pretty lucky, somehow there was a list of like 250+ people he was behind but they skipped it and nabbed him instead to be full time at some company; while at the same time all sorts of people were getting skipped over and laid off and shit. now hes breaded out ridiculously lol. if youre a "man's man" like the manly type of guy with strong hands and a strong back type shit and you have a great work ethic and get along with people fuckin go for it dude, in 5 years from now you wont even know what to do wiht all the money you have. that shit is worrrkkk though lol he tried to convince me to do it but i wouldnt have lasted. theres also a lot of schooling you have to do and math and shit. not trying to scare you away from it, go for it man