Free X Raided!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

thanks....yeah i started it in photoshop cs2 then went into illustrator cs2 to do the textwork.....then threw it bacc into photoshop cs 2 for final touches......

C

CcytzO_Loc

shows what you know.....jus takes some money and he'll be out within a year or so.....learn your facts son....

C

CcytzO_Loc

trust me it dont get a whole lot better than what i did already edj.....wasnt tryin to focus hella hours on this its jus a sig not art i was paid to make......but i might fucc wit it since i gotta redo the name i spelled Anerae wrong.....X's wife jus pointed it out to me....lol....

original pic:

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
CcytzO_Loc said:
trust me it dont get a whole lot better than what i did already edj.....wasnt tryin to focus hella hours on this its jus a sig not art i was paid to make......but i might fucc wit it since i gotta redo the name i spelled Anerae wrong.....X's wife jus pointed it out to me....lol....
LOL. BUT YEAH, IT'S ON YOU THE TIME YOU WANNA INVEST. I JUST KNOW IF I WOULD OF WENT AS FAR AS TO DO SOMETHIN' LIKE THIS, I WOULD HAVE X-RAIDED T-SHIRTS AND HAVE BLOCC STAR(LOKI) READY TO BREAK BREAD, JUST FOR THE FACT IT WOULD BE SO SAUCY.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Xraided is a convicted killer. he is right where he should be. I don't believe in promoting freeing him just because your a fan of his music, he needs to stay locked down for the crime he did. Think about the victims family, not your selfish need as a rap fan just to hear new music.

DONT FREE X-Raided
Let him rot