Free Unexpected Arrival Show!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
Hey guys....

We doing a free show at this club downtown on Friday night, its 18+.(with a bar for the 21 and over people)..at Aristocrats night club...

4th & Main (East of Pioneer Square)

Everyone who emails Neema with their names before 6pm Friday night gets in free on the guest list....hit him up [email protected]

Come check out some of the women and a dope hiphop show...

holla

one love

May 4, 2002
ladies get in FREEEEE, homies get in FREEEE, dogs get in FREEEE,
COZMO GLAMOUR FREAAAAAAAKS........

come show some support to a local artist tonight FOR FREEEEE.....

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
The UA machine continues ahead, at full steam........

Any word on the new album? Whatever happened with that 2cd album idea that would have had all solos on one album, and all collabs on the other?

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
Any word on the new album? Whatever happened with that 2cd album idea that would have had all solos on one album, and all collabs on the other?
I think right now, Neema's just focusing on putting out an all-around solid product and not trying to overdue it.

Right now, the album is looking so solid. It's crazy to me, everything I'm hearing seems to just perfect this album. The track D-Sane produced is sounding so dope, even before it's recorded. There's just so much good stuff coming out of this project.

That double cd idea is not in the works though, as far as I know.

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
[
Tadou,

Heres the latest with the new album, we are about halfway done on what is going to be a 16 track album.

It is going to be a couble disc, but not in the way that I had hoped, the 2nd disc is now going to be an Unexpected Arrival DVD.

I'm thinking this album is going to be my coming of age album, cuz Im really getting away from the "pop" format that I had before, I am really just being myself on this album....heres a sample of what is finished right now:

Everything w/ Twista - Just about the only girl type song on the album so far

Angel-A song telling two different stories of people who are in the struggle and find someone to help them

Confessions-A story bout 3 different people who make their confessions at church, 3 different stories, but towards the end of the song, it turns out it was actually the same person (the pastor) confessing to himself.

Just Breathe-This song is basically me venting, basically telling people when you are stressed the fuck out, to just breathe...

Childhood-Me looking back at my childhood through a movie, a directors cut to be exact. Towards the end of the song you realize that I am actually the director in the movie as well...

That's what is done right now....

I am really trying to step up my game lyrically 200% on this one...I hope yall feel it...

one love

Neema
Unexpected Arrival