FREE T CREW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2004
FREE T CREW!

MY BOY TRANDY CREW, AKA LIL MANISH OF KICKDOOR RECORDS, GOT ARRESTED A FEW WEEKS AGO ON A CAPITAL MURDER/AGGRAVATED ROBBERY CHARGE. I'M RUNNING HIS MYSPACE AND SELLING HIS ALBUMS WHILE HE'S LOCCED UP. GO SHOW HIM SOME LOVE ON HIS PAGE, WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TRANDYCREW , AND LISTEN TO SOME OF HIS TRACCS

FREE T. CREW!

Mar 16, 2005
Thowed318 said:
FREE T CREW!

MY BOY TRANDY CREW, AKA LIL MANISH OF KICKDOOR RECORDS, GOT ARRESTED A FEW WEEKS AGO ON A CAPITAL MURDER/AGGRAVATED ROBBERY CHARGE. I'M RUNNING HIS MYSPACE AND SELLING HIS ALBUMS WHILE HE'S LOCCED UP. GO SHOW HIM SOME LOVE ON HIS PAGE, WWW.MYSPACE.COM/TRANDYCREW , AND LISTEN TO SOME OF HIS TRACCS

FREE T. CREW!
He left 2 kids motherless, and killed a man because he was looked at wrong?

You're right free him!

wtf, He will get what he deserves. I would have some sympathy (maybe), if it was in selfdefense during a fight or something, but lets shoot a guy for looking at me, and then lets shoot a mother of 2, just so there is no witness.

DON'T FREE T. CREW.

And I would sincerely hope the money from his cd's go to those kids, but I am sure it wont because we need to Free T

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well if they found a .45 and the dudes bloody jewelery on his person I think the man is guilty

Sep 20, 2004
i can't say that he is. the last time i saw him was july 4th, i wasn't even in the same state at the time. i'd like to believe that he's innocent though, or if he did what they say he did, that there was alot more to it than what has been said

Sep 20, 2004
why? lol. we get drunk for cheap... it's what we do. if you wanna mail us a money order to buy liquor that tastes better the first couple shots then go right ahead. but after the first few it all tastes like water anyway. so it's taaka/crystal palace all the way ;)

Sep 20, 2004
lmao, that was a fun night that the picture was taken too. we had like 40 x pills and 7 people there. that's just in my homeboy's house too. he got a set of 20s in the corner just for decoration haha