Free Shyne!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
When is he suppose to be out? Hope he comes back to the rap game to fuck shit up.

nobody is even gonna remember him when he gets out. It kinda sad though. I thought dudes first album was fire...Everybody was so hung up on the voice thing to realize it.

Apr 23, 2006
he doesnt have to rap puffy is gunna pay for anything he wants lol

but he was a hard ass lyricist its gunna be interesting to see if he can stay relevent in this time of rintone rappers and single driven sales

Jun 3, 2006
yeah because he really looked out for him during the gun trial right..
beat me to it....he gave shynes momma like 10 g'z.......sorry shyne was cool but, time has passed, i will say tho, this little mexican bitch i used to fuck on, wanted to hump to that jimmy choo song...weird

Jul 3, 2008
shyne go hard. dudes underrated
i think him goin to jail for puffy gon result in him haven 1 of the biggest albums when he come out, or he alredii set for life

Dec 3, 2005
this is my favorite shyne song of all time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfBlovDkSwE
i cant fuckin embedd it, but shit is hard as fuck. i used to try and put everyone on shyne po but my friends was stuck on him soundin like biggie. i didnt think so i thought he was way harder than BIG, sound similar but different. i remember back then everyone had a bidding war to sign dude when he was hella young like 16 or some shit, i remember reading it in the source so it must be true right? lol hopefully dude does something with his life and status to better himself and evolve than just coming out and rappin that same old shit and tryin to hang on to who he was