FREE PC GAMES!!!!(no b.s....this isnt spam or a gimmic)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
if any of you have played them demo games on lilke yahoo or comcast(bejeweled, mahjong, cubis 2, collapse, etc.) and wished you could keep playin past the demo limit but do not want to pay 20 buccs a gane then i give you this gift......enjoy!

p.s. dont ask me how to make them work.....thas what the READ ME file is for....follow directions......

[HIDE=100] http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYTNKZD1

warning:file is about 205mb so make sure you have room [/HIDE]

made it hidden to weed out the feds and leachers.......:cheeky:

May 16, 2006
ValleyPainProduct said:
if any of you have played them demo games on lilke yahoo or comcast(bejeweled, mahjong, cubis 2, collapse, etc.) and wished you could keep playin past the demo limit but do not want to pay 20 buccs a gane then i give you this gift......enjoy!

p.s. dont ask me how to make them work.....thas what the READ ME file is for....follow directions......

*** hidden content ***

made it hidden to weed out the feds and leachers.......:cheeky:
good lookin on this

Mar 15, 2005
it works gas i wouldnt give yall some bullshit....thas jus the registries to make the games full versions and not demos......you can right clicc on one of them and go to edit and itll open a notepad file wit all the details in it if you dont beleive me......i been playin these games at home and have had no problems.....

Mar 15, 2005
[hide=10000]dunno what gas said but by rosetown rydas reaction im thinkin its funny but it might even be about me so he is an asshole......its cooo one day you guys will be able to read this if you for some reason return you still have no fuccin life and are probably still the same assholes......lol....and if you hacc it and see it now your an even bigger loser plus a computer geek[/hide]