**FREE MIXTAPES & Songs for D/L Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sacsick

Sicc Nortay
Feb 14, 2011
city of kings, California
thats real shit homie... i would say keep eatin off rap, if you really are... but tell me this - why plaster your shit all over X-Raided music and call it a X album? you couldnt oversee and put out his project without bein on damn near every track? what about a X solo album? u cant work with X unless you use him to put yourself on?

your shit not tight - therefore you ruined what could be good X-Raided music... what people truly want to hear is X... not you or Reese... yall are not known in sac - the hood dont fuck with yall, dont listen to yall....

X need to surround himself with a better team - these people not lookin out for his best interests
c-dubb went hard on bloc bizniz and reese got bars muthafuckas just need to peep game

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
you don't know shit about our team dude, for real. you obviously haven't been paying attention. For months we've been saying that Bloc Bizniz was going to be a group album. Nobody ever said it would be a solo. Check any thread about it or any of the blogs or articles by X. This is not news. Like C-Dubb said, X had full control over this album. You might have read about the phone he had in there. Well he wasn't using it to cast American Idol votes. He was there from beginning to end on Bloc Biz. He wrote the whole thing, chose all the beats, decided who would rap on each track and worked with the artists on their verses. He was even there when we were in the studio recording and mixing. This is an authentic Bloc Star release.

We also know and respect that people want to hear X. In April 2009 we dropped Eternally Unforgiven as an EP. In September we dropped Unforgiven 2. We know the quality was not up to par so we re-recorded them with clean vocals and combined them into 1 album which will drop on March 16th also. We also re-released Unforgiven vol.1 on Bloc Star so that X could actually make money off of it. You might know that Black Market Records still owns the original version of that album and still collects 100% of the profit when it is purchased. Buying X's old shit only supports Cedric Singleton, not Anerae Brown.

As of March 16th, our team will be responsible for the release of 6 Bloc Star projects in under a year, all to the specifications of X-Raided. So please don't say that we're not looking out for his best interests.

bottom line...BlocStar is keepin it movin!!!
look forward to all the projects

McEvoyMadrone

Apr 14, 2006

1.Mainsqueeze Intro
2.How You Feel (Produced By King Cydal)
3.You Could Hate Me Ft Al Kada
4.Another Level Ft Sean T & ProHoeZak
5.Need Paper
6.Lime Green
7.Money Mont Shout Out
8.One Call Away Ft Game Official
9.Get Up Off Me
10.Cut Da Actin (Produced By King Cydal) Ft Star Studded
11.J-Nova Shout Out
12.King Cydal (Freestyle)
13.Somethin Outta Nothin Ft Dem Hoodstarz
14.To Whom It May Concern Ft G.T.A.
15.J-Davinci (Freestyle)
16.Top Notch Queen
17.Can We Kick It 2nite
18.Way Back (Produced By King Cydal) Ft B-Jada
19.Drip Drip
20.So Real (Freestyle)
21.At Da Circus
22.Get It In Order (Produced By King Cydal)
23.I Said It (Freestyle)
Code:
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/55r6l9hbv143k7o/King_Cydal-The_Concrete_Collection_Vol.1-2009.rar]King_Cydal-The_Concrete_Collection_Vol.1-2009.rar[/url]

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/128/fede1481db9142728cfe17234e1e2f83/l.jpg
Code:
[url=http://www.mediafire.com/download/nawhnnyznt5/King_Cydal-The_Royal_Solution-2010.rar]King_Cydal-The_Royal_Solution-2010.rar[/url]