**FREE MIXTAPES & Songs for D/L Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2006
damn dubb... how many album releases it gonna take homie... people just bein nice tellin u your shit go - u not that tight homie u aint gonna pop... sacramento dont listen to you, people tired of this shit... u a grown ass man quit fuckin up the game and diluting this sacramento rap shit and this board

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
yea but thats just one opinion. im sure there is plenty of folks who dont like my shit but why should i stop? theres more that do like it. it aint like im pressn cds and givin them all away. i actually sell them. and theyre aint no way in hell anyone cwn tell me im deluting the game. i drop real albums and keep the quality good. if u think i aint tite, i respect that. but why would u tell me to quit? i still can eat off this so i wont stop. have a good day

Apr 5, 2006
thats real shit homie... i would say keep eatin off rap, if you really are... but tell me this - why plaster your shit all over X-Raided music and call it a X album? you couldnt oversee and put out his project without bein on damn near every track? what about a X solo album? u cant work with X unless you use him to put yourself on?

your shit not tight - therefore you ruined what could be good X-Raided music... what people truly want to hear is X... not you or Reese... yall are not known in sac - the hood dont fuck with yall, dont listen to yall....

X need to surround himself with a better team - these people not lookin out for his best interests

May 24, 2002
to answer your question , x-raided oversees his own projects. i didnt "plaster" myself all over his album. we literally recieved scripts on where x-raided wanted us to place our verses , hooks , etc. it aint like we just came up on hella x verses and made an unofficial album. raided picked the beats , wrote his songs and had us fill in the empty spots and wanted us to do a solo track each. he wanted us to be all over this album to introduce his fans to his new artists. i am signed to blocstar as well as reese. the plan is to release hella albums , build a strong and consistant team and get x free.. so if you decide to pass on this project , there are plenty of x-raided solo albums coming ...hopefully you will like those ones.... thanks

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i listened to a few snippets and it sounds like quite a good album, that 'iconic' track has a nice old school kinda sound to it

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
the beat actually sounds like some old school e-40

anyway i think iconic might be the best track on that whole cd

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
Im not really into greatest hits kind of albums, plus I own most of C-Dubb's cds, so I'll get like a few new tracks; but for those who didnt have a chance to listen to Dubb's music I recommend to check this one out; here's the tracklist btw; not sure if I put all the guest appearances right:

01. Colorblind
02. Iconic
03. Somebody Save Me f. COS
04. Welcome Back
05. Born N The Ghetto f. CIN
06. The Slap f. R.I.T.Z.
07. Nothin 2 A Boss
08. Lost Soul
09. The Treater & The Factor f. T-Nutty
10. Ferocious
11. Let's Go
12. All My Life
13. It's Nuthin f. San Quinn & R.I.T.Z.
14. U Better Feel Me
15. My Folkers
16. Spit This Piece
17. The Tales
18. Fucc Life f. X-Raided

May 24, 2002
Im not really into greatest hits kind of albums, plus I own most of C-Dubb's cds, so I'll get like a few new tracks; but for those who didnt have a chance to listen to Dubb's music I recommend to check this one out; here's the tracklist btw; not sure if I put all the guest appearances right:

01. Colorblind
02. Iconic
03. Somebody Save Me f. COS
04. Welcome Back
05. Born N The Ghetto f. CIN
06. The Slap f. R.I.T.Z.
07. Nothin 2 A Boss
08. Lost Soul
09. The Treater & The Factor f. T-Nutty
10. Ferocious
11. Let's Go
12. All My Life
13. It's Nuthin f. San Quinn & R.I.T.Z.
14. U Better Feel Me
15. My Folkers
16. Spit This Piece
17. The Tales
18. Fucc Life f. X-Raided

thanks.. theres also a disc 2 as well.. with songs feat. jay tee ,the jacka , keak da sneak , and more....36 tracks total...

Props: mac skenz