Free Max B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yup.

Harlem rapper Max B has been going through the appeals process in his murder case that got him 75 years in 2009. However, the 33-year-old rapper's appeal has been denied.

According to info obtained by RapDose.com, Max (real name: Charly Wingate) will not be eligible for parole and/or release until November 9, 2042.

Despite the denial, it's likely he'll appeal the decision again.

Back in April 2011, the rapper was confident that his appeal would be approved, and even said, during an interview, that he'd be home by the end of the year. Well, it looks like he spoke too soon.

"The appeal process is done, finally, it's been done for about a month now," Max said at the time. "So now what they do is, the prosecutor responds back and you get a letter. They tell you, you gotta wait eight to 10 months for a response from the appellate court."

Max is currently behind bars, serving 75 years for murder, kidnapping and armed robbery charges, all of which stem from a 2006 robbery in New Jersey that left one man dead. While he was not present at the scene of the crimes, he was accused of masterminding the entire plot behind it.

Max's ex-girlfriend, Gina Conway, testified that he orchestrated the robbery/murder, enlisting the help of his step-brother to help carry out the job.

Max B has been behind bars since 2009, when he was found guilty on nine out of 11 different counts he was tried for.

Stay tuned...
http://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/02/29/max-b-denied-appeal-will-remain-incarcerated-until-2042/

Damn he will be 63 when he is up for parole.

Apr 20, 2005
that sucks man. but i dont know if he deserved it. 30 years is alot for anything even murder. i dont know about rapists tho. i think they should get locked up in a prison full of big buff gay asshole loving inmates.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I dunno Max seems pretty guilty of what they were accousing him of, Im pretty sure he admits to taking part in that robbery which makes him as guilty as the shooter in the eyes of the law. If he was tried separatly he could have got off with less time. He still woulda probably got 15-20 years considering he already did a robbery bid in the past. I wish we could get some behind the walls Max B though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Isaiah the Toothtaker is pretty awful and he is like the Berner of wherever he is from. He get cool features and pretty dope beats because he does have one talent and that's being a tattoo artist which is how he gets most of that stuff.