free ipod (no joke)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2003
Taken from this thread: http://forums.pcper.com/showthread.php?t=331441
Okay, some of you may have heard about the website www.freeipods.com, where you have to accept one offer and then get five other to do the same thing to get an IPOD!

Now, you may think this is a scam at first, but the guys at FlyerTalk tried it out, and low and behold Apple confirmed it with them, and they have an IPod shipping to them.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=327173&page=1&pp=15

Now, when you sign up it asks you to do a survery with Ads and such, just say no to each. It then says that you have to sign up for one of the six available offers, DO NOT do any of them except for the Ancestors.com, because things like Columbia House make you buy 4 or 5 dvds before you can cancel. I have used Ancestors.com, and I have already canceled it and gotten my referral credits, and will not be charged anything.

After that, you have to refer 5 people to complete the process, then Apple gets an order for you to get a mini I-pod!

The only way this can effectively work is if everyone who is interested in this offer, legitimately does it in order. I'm interested & I've posted my referal link. Once 5 people have posted that they have completed it - Person 1, P2, P3, P4, P5 - the next 5 persons interested should use P1 & then the next 5 use P2 and so on - I realize that this requires an exponential increase for people to get their free iPods, but at the same time, I think it'll work out if some people use friends and such.

Let's get it started, I'll be the first, as I need to get a few more to get an I-pod (use a bs hotmail or whatever account for the for sure to come spam).

please use my referral link http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=6825469
How do I cancel my free trial subscription?

Question
How do I cancel my 7 or 14 day free trial subscription to Ancestry.com?

Answer
To better ensure your credit card privacy, we ask that you call Ancestry.com toll free at 1-800-262-3787 to cancel your subscription. Simply select option #4 at the teleprompt to speak to an Account Services representative who can cancel your account and will give you a confirmation number verifying the cancelation. You will need to contact our office no later than the last day of your trial should you wish to cancel. Account Services is available between the hours of 6 AM and 8 PM Mountain Time (Monday-Friday). Account Services is open on Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM Mountain Time. Please note that we are not open on Sunday so if your free trial expires on a Sunday, you need to call by Saturday.

If you are an international subscriber and are unable to use the toll free number above, please call (801) 705-7620 or send us an email at [email protected] and provide the following information:

First and Last Name
Username
Subscription type (e.g. Data, Census Images, etc.)
Email address used when subscribing
Phone number including country code
Country

After processing your email request we will send a confirmation reply.
if you want to pm me or im me on aim at thegiftofgab14 i will update this post with your referal link

Feb 12, 2004
"2.2 Cancellations. Initial Annual Subscription. An initial annual subscription comes with the option to cancel during the first 7 days and receive a full refund, unless the subscription began with a free trial period. (Also, no refund is available in the case of a gift subscription.)"

Gift subscription, as in the free ipod. Haha damn sucks for yall!

Sep 19, 2003
BROWN GUERRERO said:
"2.2 Cancellations. Initial Annual Subscription. An initial annual subscription comes with the option to cancel during the first 7 days and receive a full refund, unless the subscription began with a free trial period. (Also, no refund is available in the case of a gift subscription.)"

Gift subscription, as in the free ipod. Haha damn sucks for yall!

Naw, we could cancel within the next 14 days. I called them on my lunch break to cancel earlier. There was no wait, I just dialed the 1-800 number, hit 4, and after some quick recording a chick came on. She said I could cancel right then, but convinced me to at least take advantage of a couple of the free trial days. She sent me a link kuz I told her they probably can't find my Mexican relatives anyways. And sure enough, they don't even have Mexico in their shit! She sent me a link for some South American countries, Puerto Rico, and a few others. Mexico is not on their site at all... so FUCK EM, and the boat they came on!

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
When the first person WHO LEGITIMATLEY VISITS THIS BOARD gets an ipod in the mail, then I'll check it out....Make sure u post ONLY when it arrives...

btw I got the Golden Gate Bridge up for sale too....First person who shells out $100 takes all! :cool: