Free Hus Shirt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 26, 2006
anyone know where i can cop one in or around the vallejo area

if not i can travel to pittsburg i guess

my potna got one from his girl and its way too clean :siccness:

Nov 26, 2006
shit ill cop a raided one too

any t shirt kinda hood spot tho in or around the vallejo area

i just moved back here from seattle awhile ago and dont know where everything is at

Nov 26, 2006
thnx frank but the one yall have is different than the one i wanted tho

it has this photo hella little on the bottom right

and the main pic on the front is different i think he has the high top on it too

i could be trippin tho !

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
damn they are spamming the fuck outta hus's comments page every comment says the exact same shit.

I've been against rapper shirts for the sake of looking like a groupie but if i was to get any it would probably be a free hus shirt. But then I'd have to explain who hus is to everyone who don't know and that shit would be annoying especially if they ask why should they free him since dude is guilty

Feb 17, 2006
4 THA OFFICIAL "FREE HUS" SHIRT..U GOTTA GET THEM DIRECTLEY FROM
B-LUV...OR GO TO STACKMAN CLOTHING IN SAN LEANDRO.THEY GOT THA JOOG...THEYLL MAKE WHAT EVER YOU WANT THEM TO MAKE ....
HAND PAINTED JOINTS B.

Jan 22, 2007
Dana Dane said:
Yeah, but the smoke shop on Springs might have them, too. Its worth a try.
last place i saw them was at the smoke shope that she's talkin about... i'm pretty sure street show sold out of them real quick... didn't hus get 3-5 with no parole? don't know if that's right or not.

Jan 22, 2007
jayda650 said:
damn they are spamming the fuck outta hus's comments page every comment says the exact same shit.

I've been against rapper shirts for the sake of looking like a groupie but if i was to get any it would probably be a free hus shirt. But then I'd have to explain who hus is to everyone who don't know and that shit would be annoying especially if they ask why should they free him since dude is guilty
hahaha, ya, pretty much... i feel you on all those comments... i was think the same thing... it'd be a bitch to have to explain to everyone who hus is.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
"So Who is Hussalah?"

"He is a rapper from the Bay"

"What did he do?"

"He got caught with a buncha coke"

"Why should they free him?"

"I don't know, because I like his songs and I thought the shirt looked cool"