Free Heavyw8 Mix Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Thanks

Thanks. I am doin another one, if you or your boyz want to try to get on it, just send me 1 to 3 of your best cuts. Also add along with that all the info about the songs. That's only if you are interested. By the way, what songs did you like and dislike. I really like honest reviews. Also if you need any help with anything just hit me at [email protected]

(1) Ten Spelled K - feelin this, the beats where its at
(2) Ten Spelled K -yeah, better than the first track
(3) Nutt and Mobfigas - Hot, dope ass beat, and verses come tite
(4) Plex - beats dope (is that string riff from "like woa"?) doods got good delivery, but i think the beat makes this one
(5) 717 - some low down shit, beats dope, cats comin gangsta on it, dope
(6) Lil Rip, Ten Spelled K - not my fav, kinda radio soundin 2 me..
(7) Ghetto Stars, Mob Figaz - its aight, verses are dope
(8) Tre' Paper - hot beat, verses dope.. (repeated this one)..
(9) Daren Gesis - beat is good, synth got annoying.. dood rappin is pretty good
(10) Phenom, On Target Ent - thug shit definately, but not Big Syke
(11) Nutt, 3xKrazy - good shit, hooks dope, and im feelin the beat
(12) Pucket, Mystro, Chris - beats hot, 1st verse doods unda the beat a little 2 me
(13) Smash Unit, LOC, Lokey, Hunnet Proof - dope west coast beat, verses dope
(14) Ten Spelled K - i dont personnally like samplin a whole track, cuz its hard 2 compare without hearin dre and hittman on it. its so so
(15) www.streszoutrecords.com - dope track, (nothin but hennessey inside a me) tite shit
(16) Pueblo Indians, Smash Unit - Hard 1st verse, tracks hot
(17) Buzz the Nav - beats cool, so so track, hook prolly my fav part
(18) Ten Spelled K, Daren Gesis - gotta neptunes "grindin" sound 2 it, its dope.. but hooks lackin
(19) Mystro - beats hot, good track, like some political gangsta soundin shit
(20) Baby S, Kokane - Dope all around..

id say a 8.25 / 10 overall

and it helps you have 20 tracks, im sure that helps push it, since cats like 2 get they money worth

and when would you like 2 see these tracks, cuz im down with that man..

peace out dood

Aug 6, 2003
www.slumsector.com
I got the mixtape & truthfully i had higher hopes then what was delivered...I notice that the artist have potential...They just need better beats & need to focus on comeing with more grasping content...When they spit & you hear there lyrics...Its like 'who cares what the fuck they yappin about"...Theres nothin new being offered & nothin to snag attention...

The only track i liked on this was the one where AP9 spits (& i dont even like AP9)