Free Dru Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Lol you don't gotta register as a sex offender if you get caught pissing in public weirdo
actually, in some cases, you have to

my brother got caught pissin behind a trash bin at a 7-11 up in shasta mountain on his way back from delivering a customers order for construction parts

he was lucky the cop wasnt an asshole, gave him the heads up and let him off on a warning

May 16, 2002
cuz they would rather not piss their pants maybe?
First & foremost, what was he doing in that neighborhood? I'm thinking he had to know somebody there. He could of asked to use the John. Sounds like he was on foot and walking home or some shit LOL!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
First & foremost, what was he doing in that neighborhood? I'm thinking he had to know somebody there. He could of asked to use the John. Sounds like he was on foot and walking home or some shit LOL!
dude, do you know what dru down looks like? lol @ lettin that nigga in yo house to take a piss

and i know the nigga. lol

theres like a 0% chance id let a nigga with a perm in my house to use the bathroom

edit: oh you meant, the persons whos house he was at, let him use the bathroom.
if he was already over, sure, but not no :KNOCK KNOCK: HELLOOOOOOO

dru down is hella cool tho. sat down and talked to the nigga for a few hours a few different times...saw a cat scratch him to all shit while he was trying to fight it ..the cat was on meds and was trippin shit was hella funny

he was prolly comin back from the cuzzos house drunk lol i know how they do over there prolly just had to piss all the sudden and walked it to a bush...weve all been there

May 16, 2002
dude, do you know what dru down looks like? lol @ lettin that nigga in yo house to take a piss

and i know the nigga. lol

theres like a 0% chance id let a nigga with a perm in my house to use the bathroom

edit: oh you meant, the persons whos house he was at, let him use the bathroom.
if he was already over, sure, but not no :KNOCK KNOCK: HELLOOOOOOO

dru down is hella cool tho. sat down and talked to the nigga for a few hours a few different times...saw a cat scratch him to all shit while he was trying to fight it ..the cat was on meds and was trippin shit was hella funny

he was prolly comin back from the cuzzos house drunk lol i know how they do over there prolly just had to piss all the sudden and walked it to a bush...weve all been there

LMAO!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
dru down is about as much of a political prisoner as john mccain is a dead lift champion

and thats the nice way of puttin it lol