FREE DRU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
Your the only fag on here gayboy! You have really earned the title of BIGGEST WAX FAN....because with all this work you really have proved it gayboy! It's sad that you're following me around in here to keep making your dumb ass point. Go do your own shit and stop bothering me. Do you not have anything better to do? I'm the sad individual huh? Im not the one that follows people around on this board to talk shit to people you don't even know. Is that fun you gayfuck? Go do something else with your sorry ass..... What a waste of time you are!
i thought you wasn't gonna reply nomore bitch haha...

follow'n you around...lol...wow

fuck'n lame you really want me to pull all your gay ass homosexual posts and throw 'em up on here for everyone to see....you fuck'n faggot....now that'd be a waste of time

i can only wonder the kinda gay ass shit you probably PM wax....hahah you so far gone with your dick ridin' faggot...

Apr 14, 2006
^Like I said b4, you own the crown as being Wax's greatest and biggest fan! Now it's time to shut the fuck up. I'm done talking to you. I'm sure that's you sucking Wax's dick in that Blow Job Accessible sign in blue you have up. That's what you dream about every fucking night....fuckin GAYBOY!

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
lol nah homegirl that's your mom chopp'n me up....i told her id get her a wax autograph for you if she sucked me up...

i give a fuck bout being a fan...check your posts again bitch every one of your post you got wax dick in your mouth....it's not a good look...i was just try'n to help you see how much of gay ass faggot you come across as...

lol@dream about...hahahaha why the fuck would i dream bout anything like that lol this faggot is in denial.....it's okay youll get over your little crush you have on wax...

am done with you bitch.....

Apr 14, 2006
Hater. Leave the thread alone.

And you saying that you have the RIGHT to express your opinions is all true. The way you repeat it on Berner's thread and the way you express it is called HATERIZM. There's a song on almost every album about people like you.
It aint hate, it's my opinion. My opinion is that he's garbage on the mic. I don't care what others say about his music, the bottom line is that I don't.

Jan 28, 2006
***BREAKING NEWS***
As of March 19th everyone knows who Berner is? Berner you need to take these haterz to dinner because they they put you on. They got a headache when they see you in Houston riding with Bun...shit the furthest they ever been is San Jose for Cinco de Mayo weekend.

Nov 2, 2002
the massive amount of irrational Berner hate could fuel the revival of Bay area rap.

Berner is the new East coast vs. West coast war. Pro berner(jacka, goldtoes, dru down etc) vs. anti berner (a-wax, siccness posters etc)