[FREE DOWNLOAD] SUNDAY DINNER MIXTAPE (1st Ever All Italian Album) Mixed By DJ Mark 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

DE LUCA OF THE SHOCK MOB, C-4, SALESE & G FELLA
PRESENT​

A FAMILY GATHERING
SUNDAY DINNER
THE MIXTAPE

HOSTED BY: SALESE, G FELLA & MARCOPOLO ITALIANO

Today we bring to you after a long process and a lot of work, THE 1ST EVER, ALL ITALIAN Artists / Producers, etc Hip-Hop project!, with the exception of a few guest features. People involved in this groundbreaking collaboration come from The Bay Area, L.A., New York, Detroit, Atlanta and other states as well as outside the country with artists from Italy, France and more!

Before anybody complains, this IS Bay Area / West Coast relevent because myself and De Luca are from the Bay Area and we put this project together, and the Bay Area's own DJ Mark 7 mixed it, plus there is Bay Area / Sacramento / L.A. artists on here also.

DOWNLOAD FREE NOW!! (CLICK THE LINK BELOW)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DDPLXU88

TRACKLISTING

INTRO – SaleSe, G Fella, MarcoPolo Italiano
1. WE GETTIN IT - MarcoPolo Italiano (Produced By: De Luca)
2. COSA NOSTRA (REMIX) – Sonny Black feat. Mikie Da Poet, MarcoPolo Italiano & King Con (Produced By: De Luca)
3. WE GO HARD - G Fella & SaleSe (Produced By: Cavie)
4. RUFF ENUFF – Tone Fazoolz feat. Keith Murray and Artisin of ST.Da Squad (Produced By: Jay Quest)
5. WORST NIGHTMARE - The Shark (Produced By: Frank G)
6. HUSTLE HARD - Jimmy T (Produced By: Kajmir Royale)
7. WILD AS HELL – Stellz feat. Styles P (Produced By: Frank G)
DROP – SaleSe
8. I AIN’T GOT NO TIME - Asom Stordimento, SaleSe, G Fella, Keno, MarcoPolo Italiano feat. Jenn Susi (Produced By: DJ Battle & Kenu)
9. KNOCK EM OUT THE BOX – Mic-Check (Produced By: BEATCATERZ)
10. FUCKA HOLLA – Lefty Luck
11. I’M GOOD – Na$ty Nate feat. Jamillions (Produced By: Steven King)
12. MY BIZZNISS – Ritrovato
13. SATURDAY NIGHT – Stellz (Produced By: Frank G)
14. CAPESH – Mic-Check (Produced By: KnockHarda Joe Wright)
15. OH NO – First Cousins feat. Reka The Saint (Produced By: Blacksmith Beats)
16. CHEA IM HOT (YALL HATIN’) - MarcoPolo Italiano (Produced By: Shadowville)
17. NO LIPSTICK - MarcoPolo Italiano (Produced By: Symphony)
18. I’M BACK – Jimmy T (Produced By: De Luca)
19. THE CORNER – First Cousins feat. Joell Ortiz (Produced By: Mighty Fuzz Young)
20. WE CAN DO BETTA - MarcoPolo Italiano, SaleSe, G Fella & Joe Bleez (Produced By: MarcoPolo Italiano)
21. DON’T TALK (Remix) – Sonny Black feat. Mikie Da Poet (Produced By: De Luca)
22. CREASED UP – Slick feat. Sonny Black (Produced By: Slick)
23. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU – THE MOVEMENT: C-Gotti, SaleSe, G Fella, The Shark, JoJo Pellegrino, Frank B, Navy Seal, Kain Cioffie, Akay, Griz Rock, Mikie Da Poet, MarcoPolo Italiano, Mofiozi, Rudy & Asom Stordimento (Produced By: Suits)
OUTRO – SaleSe, G Fella

IF YOU'D LIKE TO PREVIEW / LISTEN FIRST:
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO DATPIFF.COM

If you are an Italian Hip-Hop fan, check it out, if you are a fan of Hip-Hop in general, check it out. The project is dope! Let us know what you think.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That's why this project is the first of its kind.

There are a lot more Italian artists and producers who didn't make it on to this project.

So consider this just and introduction.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Good shit, been wondering about this project....

Wait a minute Craig...do I see a "Dirt Hustlin" promo on the back??? Don't do this to us again, I can't take the hurt...I finally let it go and now you're gonna bring the pain back into our lives?? I'm gettin too old for this shit...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Great movement. Ive listened to the project today and Ive been really impressed how talented these artists are. We've put the article about it on our website.
Thanx for giving it out for free.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Glad you like the project.

Appreciate you spreading it on your site also.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This album was well put together. Opened my ears to artist I had not heard before. I Ain't Got No Time is dope! That and the Cosa Nostra remix....

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This album was well put together. Opened my ears to artist I had not heard before. I Ain't Got No Time is dope! That and the Cosa Nostra remix....

Thanks. Glad you like it.

There is some dope music on here. I can't lie, before we started getting the songs for the project, I didn't know either.

Keep the feedback coming.