FREE CD'S OVADOSE EAST CHICAGO, INDIANA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
OVADOSE-IT IS WHAT IT IS VOL. 1 I GOT ABOUT 60 OVADOSE CD'S AND HE WILL BE RELEASING HIS NEW ONE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS. HIS NEW ONE AINT THAT EAST COAST, ITS THAT MIDWEST SHIT. PICKS UP WHERE C.C.A. LEFT OFF, THIS MUTHA FUCKA HARD. SO OVADOSE WANTS TO GIVE OUT THE REMAINING CD'S HE HAS OF HIS FIRST RELEASE. SO SHOOT ME 3 BUCKS VIA PAYPAL AND ITLL BE SHIPPED. CD'S ARE BRAND NEW STILL SEALED, THIS IS FOR THE FANS. NEW CD COMING REAL SOON. 17 TRACKS. :knockout:
one

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
shit 3 clams...too bad I didn't wait six months to buy it..lol,just fuckin around.Not exactly what I was expecting from this cd,wasn't really feelin it,but to each their own.I hope the new one is as good as you say Cash,I'll definitely be pickin it up,keep us posted.....peace

Apr 25, 2002
CASH MIDWESTERN:

I am just wondering when you shipped my CD (i'm the guy up in St. Paul MN), I haven't got that $3 Ovadose yet, been checking the mailbox for about 4 or 5 days now. Let me know what's up.

And also as you said on IM, I would definitely be interested in distributing any sort of posters or flyers or whatever you guys want for his next album.