Free beat of the week!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2007
Wishing death upon me because I had a different point of view. Thats outlandish to me, brah, and I'm from Oakland, how are you gonna speak upon my city.

Your not even from my city, and most likely don't know anybody from here that got killed. I have experienced childhood friends die way to young. What you know about that? I live in the town, unlike you? I stay on 65th and Bancroft Ave. Right around the corner from Havenscourt family. I still stay in the hood coz. I grew up the vill, and I don't got beef with nobody out here brah.

Shit I don't got beef with you, I dont even know who the fuck you are, your not on my agenda, your not on my rader, so you can sit there and type all the shit you want over the net, and photoshop my pictures like a lil kid

but I'm still gone do me pimp, regardless. So keep hating on my, that gives me more motivation.

I don't fuck with pussy motherfucka's anyway.

Jul 30, 2007
thx brah brah

dude is a bill anyway. I don't associate with lames, and I don't need nobody approval. I'm just on here promoting myself and my production.

Take it for what it is, hate on it or love it. I just want you to know who I am.