FREE AGENTS COVER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Thanks for all of the opinions. We are leaning toward adding a title to the album to fill up the space and shrink our pictures a little.

M1: Thanks for your input as well but Im not sure what Johnny Z has to do with it except he produced some tracks, there are other producers as well. As for someone "picking it up" we are banking on existing fans of N2DEEP, RIDERLIFE and YOUNG DRU to purchase this album because they are getting it all in one. One luv.

Peace to everyone and thanks for the input.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Yeah Jester, we are all known to get some features to help get orders and to increase awareness of releases but this time around we felt we would give it a shot the old school way.

Dont get me wrong, I am not opposed to features but I am seeing that lately its hard to win either way so you might as well try to win on your own merit and avoid the additional costs.

Peace to everyone for their input, it is appreciated.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Damn Brandon...Shemp made you look 10 years younger!...hahahhahaa....j/p dawg...cover looks clean man....but, I'm not feeling the "Free Agents" font...mebbe u might wanna change dat up a lil bit...damn I still need to come up and check out 80 West...I will though..soon....

late,
TKO

May 10, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:

Dont get me wrong, I am not opposed to features but I am seeing that lately its hard to win either way so you might as well try to win on your own merit and avoid the additional costs.

Good idea,best ive heard in a minute.

BTW,I MUST be trippin,cus I thought you had more blondish hair B-12...im on one!

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
One luv Doongie, yeah and we got some other shit coming too! Watch for Young DRU - Power & Politics, Jay Tee - High Caliber, N2DEEP - The Return and B-12 - Bad Karma. Stay tuned. Peace.