Free add time to all NW artists

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
thatz right, i decided to up the time limit to 45 seconds...........promote what ever you want for 45 seconds, then just say "your listening to Reaper Radio, only on Raptalk.net" at the end of it ........if you want to have your own beat behind it feel free, or if you want to do it accapella ill add a beat later, either is fine.......wav, wma, or mp3 only please

this offer is extended to all NorthWest artistz who wish to take it

hit me up on aim: EWtheReaper or email me: [email protected] for more info or for any ?uestionz

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
chiligrrl said:
i can't believe they bitched but aren't comin thru
yeah no shit!!.........ight folkz this is your chance.....take it........the listenerz are growing, had 109 at once hi last sunday.........we just keep growin, get on board (we will NEVER charge for add time)

Dec 1, 2003
Wadup folks it's the Boss Playa Bigg Trub reppin' that 253 to the 360 and holdin it down in the Bay Area. Jus got bacc from that Mix-a-lot show in Concord CA. and it was off the hook. I was choppin' it up with Tech N9ne in San Jose in Kelley Park and have been travelin' all over the country for 4 years promotin' my music to the masses and have worked with some of the hottest indy talent coast to coast. I decided that doin' shows at the Mongolian Grill and Metropolis wasn't gonna get me the attention I needed and changed the game and started chasin' fame. I am workin' with some of the tighest up and comers out of the Bay right now and will be comin' bacc to the Northwest to get some of the home grown flava on the next Cd. Shout outs to all my folks in the Northwest, Bigg Serge, Blacc Ice, Jailbyrd, Uncommon, Slow Poke, Elzie, Shag, Stone, Don-P(where you at locc), Big Brown, and to all the hataz, Doughboy, Mike Wallace ya can still eatta dicc bitch and watch from the way side bitches...told ya'll i was gonna do this like ya aint never seen, I'm hittin' area codes while ya waitin' on fame!!! http://www.cdbaby.com/biggtrub get at me for collabs, shows, and promotional opps. [email protected]