FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE "WHY HATE? CHARM" from HIGHLINE JEWLERY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
thats an expensive ass charm then! calm down beast nobody dick riding, we are all glad you spent that much money on your charm alone? wat else tho? we sum buisnessmen, lets all make money, thats why i came with the why hate? the movement , really why hate? fuck it let all get it, no hate just congragulate. fuck the hater or in other words negativity and do you, and fuck with those that are positive. this post wasnt to stunt on my nigs, it was to show the young nigs that theres positive money out there, we getin it. and shining. ill be taken this down soon, but fuck with us, we looking for interns.

www.myspace.com/whyhateclothing or 408 561 0858 . how can we help you?

May 9, 2002
May 5, 2005
Why was this posted? Low quality diamonds and a fucked up designed piece. That piece better cost ATLEAST 30 Grand. If not you on some cloudy mall jewels. P.S. Jewelry is the biggest waste of money next to prostitute pussy.

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
. P.S. Jewelry is the biggest waste of money next to prostitute pussy.
Not true. The ring I bought my fiance last year now is worth more than what I paid for it. It was a high quality cut and color, and a super deal for a certified diamond.

Since the economy took a dive, fine stones like gold and diamonds are worth more. IF you have a good quality diamond, and bought a year ago, chances are its worth more now.

Nov 11, 2007
thats an expensive ass charm then! calm down beast nobody dick riding, we are all glad you spent that much money on your charm alone? wat else tho? we sum buisnessmen, lets all make money, thats why i came with the why hate? the movement , really why hate? fuck it let all get it, no hate just congragulate. fuck the hater or in other words negativity and do you, and fuck with those that are positive. this post wasnt to stunt on my nigs, it was to show the young nigs that theres positive money out there, we getin it. and shining. ill be taken this down soon, but fuck with us, we looking for interns.

www.myspace.com/whyhateclothing or 408 561 0858 . how can we help you?

Just do you SAUCE , alway's expect view points that don't fit in your mold. Not everybody is going to see thing's the way you see it. YOU HAVE PLACED THE VERY MOVEMENT TITLE ON A GAME THAT IS DYING," you have more important paragraph's to put your time into then... i like what your upto "setting an example," wise. KEEP DOING YOU. ...JUST KEEP DOING YOU.

Ps. I grew up with sauce. The cat was like 9 or 10 at the Knights park when I first met him...aint no dick riden on this pimp, I LOOK OUT FOR BROTHA'S TRYING TO BRING CHANGE.

gruff

Nov 26, 2006
koool no1 cares.. and if i ever seen u wearin that chain in my hood u get rocked for it..

juss playin.. seen them at eastridge already.. """"why fake?"""