FRANK SHAMROCK VS RENZO GRACIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
ITS ON SHOWTIME THIS SATURDAY.
ANYBODY GONNA PEEP IT...
AND IF YOU DO. WHO DO YOU GOT?

I GOT SHAMROCK VIA KO IN THE SECOND...

LOUISEAU VS VILLASENOR

KJ NOONS VS CRAZYHORSE BENNET

CABBAGE CORRERA VS ANTONIO SILVA.

ARE ALSO ON THE CARD...

SHOWTIME IS NOW OFFICIALY IN THE MMA GAME.

Apr 5, 2003
Gracie won by DQ after Shamrock kept givin him knee shots to the back of the head, and Crazyhorse Bennet knocked the shit outta Noons. That was a great show, even the bitches put on a savage ass brawl. Can't wait for the next one.

Apr 5, 2003
Anaheim*Rob said:
Gina Carano gets down! I'd like to see her fight some more and she even looks pretty good too.
Hell yea, and she was still lookin good after the match. The other bitch was ugly but the beatin she took made her look even worst. :hurt:

Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
"i thought we came here ti fight" lol i was rollin when frank was yellin that shit out.. I dont see why the ref dq him he seen the knee hit 2wice and didnt do anything untill renzo got off of frank... Shamrock is a funny mutha fucka tho. I want to see frank take on another gracie..

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
AY FOO YOU NEED TO HIT ME UP AND LET ME KNOW WHEN THAT SHIT CRACKS, IM DOWN TO ROLL. GOOD TO SEE PERM MASHING ON FOOLS... AT SCORPIONS HE WAS THE COOLEST MOTHERFUCKER THEIR.
BY THE WAY MY COUSIN GONNA BE IN A PANCRASE TOURNAMENT NEXT MONTH AT S.A. COLLEGE.IM GONNA BE IN HIS CORNER. HOPEFULLY HE DOES OK HE'S STILL NEW TO THIS SHIT.