FPC feat. Tech N9ne - Saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Welcome Back!

Yo Smitty!
What up Tormentid!
What's good skeptikal!
Hey Stang!
Sup N00bs!! HAHA

I started this thread just to see how many people would respond and beg! It really is pathetic...

So, let's clear some things up.. I actually BOUGHT this album.. So therefore I DO have the song.. It really is a dam good song..

I suggest you buy this album as well as their first one.. Check out all the action at: http://www.fpcnation.com/index.htm

I am not trying to start the whole fucking discussion of BUYING OR NOT BUYING A CD JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A TECH TRACK ON IT! We've done been down that dirty fucking road many times...

So if I am deemed an asshole or you hate me... You know who loves ya! :dead:

Sep 26, 2002
i think you're right if you buy something and start a discussion of it, it shouldnt be expected of you to hook it up....

i was talkin about some other people lurking around who's second job is to search, hack, and bootleg comin on here braggin about some leak they found and just waitin for people to beg

Aug 16, 2003
Volrox said:
Yo Smitty!
What up Tormentid!
What's good skeptikal!
Hey Stang!
Sup N00bs!! HAHA

I started this thread just to see how many people would respond and beg! It really is pathetic...

So, let's clear some things up.. I actually BOUGHT this album.. So therefore I DO have the song.. It really is a dam good song..

I suggest you buy this album as well as their first one.. Check out all the action at: http://www.fpcnation.com/index.htm

I am not trying to start the whole fucking discussion of BUYING OR NOT BUYING A CD JUST BECAUSE IT HAS A TECH TRACK ON IT! We've done been down that dirty fucking road many times...

So if I am deemed an asshole or you hate me... You know who loves ya! :dead:

What up Volrox...thanks for setting shit straight man. Cats be tripping off nothing around here but we know what to do with haters!!!! Pay days a few clicks off so hit me up on Thursday. Holla