FPC feat. Tech N9ne - Saw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
yea tormentid, i know how you feel

it'z ridiculous, first of all to make a post just to say how hot a new track is is pointless, and then when you don't hook up the track is bullshit and then everyone begz for the track which is pathetic

if it a new album is out and you wanna say some shit like i can't believe how hot it is, i expected it to suck but this shit blew me away and give a little story about why it'z hott and all this, that'z understandable

to say this shit is hott, is a waste of space

not to mention, it'z obvious your bein an asshole because if you know no one has it, and then let everyone know that you think it'z hott, insinuating that you're the only one with this track, that'z just being a prick

if the guy who made this post is readin this, he's probably agreeing with me, and doesn't mind it at all and i say big ups to him

the reason why is because, while makin this post and all that shit is stupid, the way everyone reactz to it is even worse, and it'z like no one hasd respect and all anymore and they bombard a motherfucker with lemme get the track i want this shit

i used to be on these boardz all the fuckin time, posting and posting, chillin and talkin and all that good shit we used to have a free tech n9ne track every week or two and the modz and all got respect if we wanted a new track we'd actually ask for it and be respectful and shit, if we didn't get it, ohh well we'd either wait till we found it or wait till it was eventually released on here for us, no whining bitching moaning or none of this shit

now we got the kiddiez all up in here who got no respect....to the newbies, i could care less if you a newbie or not, if your new to tech and ask questions that most of us old timer tech fans know, no big deal

but if your a newbie and all you ever do is be like i want these trackz i want those trackz and you don't even give a shit about tech and his music, as long as you have the trackz, then fuck y'all....learn to respect your motherfuckin elders and shit

this is sad....i'm only 21 and i'm an elder

and then you got all this bullshit beef at first i figured it was just fuckin with each other but then i realized it was serrious and to you beef loving motherfuckerz, you're reppin tech n9ne right? listen to his track "beef" and shut your mouth

i'm on here all the time but i never post because it'z pointless too the only board i ever post in sometimez is the lyricz board a deaf motherfucker like me needz some lyricz to understand what the tech is saying but if it wasn't for the lyricz (i love you msnina) i probably would've stepped off into some other boardz and shit or some other long lost website waiting lurking in the dark....hidden like the siccness used to be, where motherfuckerz actually keep it real

and yo, i ain't even pissed off about none of this shit, what y'all doin ain't even pissing me off, i'm laughin at y'allz....this the goddamn internet, it ain't like i'm goin start flippin at the computer screen bein like what the fuck i hate you! i'm workin 2 jobz, goin to college and still maintaining a big social life, i'm a broke motherfucker who can't even afford food half the time, i'm deaf, i got tourettez syndrome, everything i do seemz to go wrong and i still try to get a positive head on my shoulders like i need some bullshit that ain't even affect me personally in my head and shit

shit really is tormentid ain't it

Oct 17, 2003
yeah man, these people on here dont realize that i hooked them up with a bunch of recent collabs and both tech n9ne concerts at GOTJ05, and yes i did post where to get it on here for the 2005 one with a irc link, last year i gave yousendit.com links

i dont see anything wrong with that, to me its promotion but to others its bootlegging, or for some people who like braging about what stuff they just got which will leak within a week or two might as well give out a link to a 3mb file

May 12, 2004
Tormentid said:
yeah man, these people on here dont realize that i hooked them up with a bunch of recent collabs and both tech n9ne concerts at GOTJ05, and yes i did post where to get it on here for the 2005 one with a irc link, last year i gave yousendit.com links

i dont see anything wrong with that, to me its promotion but to others its bootlegging, or for some people who like braging about what stuff they just got which will leak within a week or two might as well give out a link to a 3mb file

Ya I feel ya on that but sometimes it is not cool to just say that you have something and not post it, knowing damn well you are one of those that take the hook ups. I may be new here but I hook ppl up if they ask ( as long as I can). We are supposed to be a "Forum" and be kinda close and shit. Why rub shit in ppl face.

AND who said anything about beggin. Fuck that if you don't know a person how do you know they are begging? Some of us just want the song and leaving it open like that is a mitchell Bade.

Oct 17, 2003
BRAG, not beg... as in the guy saying he has something everytime like when he got the I Do Remix Disc

last hook up i got was the empire song, which was later emailed to me in mp3, before that i cant even remember the last time i downloaded something on here other than a remix

Jan 16, 2003
that'z true

but yo it'z funny i just realized volrox made this post

he's madd chill i always been cool with that kid, we just ain't talked in a while i think i forgot to give you my new screen name brother

yo volrox, hit a motherfucker up at hebrew mf hammer.... you mus be blocking new names cause i ain't never seen you on

and yo str8 outta control, i ain't never see you on no more either so if you see this shit, you hit a motherfucker up too

May 12, 2004
Tormentid said:
BRAG, not beg... as in the guy saying he has something everytime like when he got the I Do Remix Disc

last hook up i got was the empire song, which was later emailed to me in mp3, before that i cant even remember the last time i downloaded something on here other than a remix
No I meant Beg. and I was not referring to your post. I just ahte when ppl "brag" and never come through. I mean we are all supposed to be like a family ( at least that's what I think, cause if not I would never confide in a "unknown") Over at M80 ( used to be) we would hook everyone up and not try to trade it was just a friendly hook up ( Not lately). I total understand keeping Tech in business but dwam come on who here will not buy the cd if you get something early. I don't care if I get the whole Everready Cd before it releases. I still will by 4-5 copies. I know we all have gotten past the "lust" ( you think you are in "love" a rap style but then get bored stage) Every here loves Tech in there own way.

If you don't wanna hook it up then don't bring it up. That all I am saying. Thats like saying I fucked Jessica Alba and took pics of all of her and not posting them. ( you damn right I would post them for proof) Ya SEE. LOL