FOXSPORTS Confirms Chargers Hire Turner

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
its official...

haha fuckin chargers! silly mutha fuckas

at least that means we gonna finish ahead of the chargers this season. count on it

hahahaah =D

Jun 25, 2002
RAS 925 said:
its official...

haha fuckin chargers! silly mutha fuckas

at least that means we gonna finish ahead of the chargers this season. count on it

hahahaah =D
shit i hope so, suck it up niner fans...it is what it is!!!!!...lol

Aug 9, 2006
thing is thats just being a true fan.....you gotta rep your team to the fullest no matter what....the problem i have with a lot of raiders fans is when they lose its some kind of CONSPIRACY......like the leauge is out to get them because there the raiders.....

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
he thinks the raiders sucked because of norv and not there high school level talentless roster
It's not the talent of these players, its their attitude. After Gruden and all the vets left the team, there's been no continuity, accountability or leadership at all. These coaches let these players do what they want, yes Norv included. That's why Kiffin completely cleaned house and hired his own coaches.

Apr 25, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
thing is thats just being a true fan.....
There's a difference between being a true fan and not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. I know he's supporting his team, but to make statements like that is ridiculous and only a person who is ignorant to the situation would say such a thing. He's implying that Norv Turner will single-handedly turn the Chargers into a garbage team despite all their talent, because the raiders will be garbage next season so in order for the Chargers to finish behind them they'd have to be below garbage. His statement was retarded.

May 22, 2003
www.dankmobb.com
New coaches, new schemes... you never know. Shotty was a good coach way above a .500 winning record. Norv's hc record not that great. Don't get me wrong LT will get his yards, but Norv proved that you can have a highly talented team and then underachieve, when he was at Washington.

I'm highly optimistic of this upcoming season. All new coaches, we're able to keep Rob Ryan as DC. Kiffins explosive offensive mind. The only thing I'm worried about is how well the o-line will do, expecting FA to get the right players and having a blocking scheme to give our lineman more success, instead of that man-to-man bullshit we had last year.

Apr 25, 2002
P.K. Rippa said:
New coaches, new schemes... you never know. Shotty was a good coach way above a .500 winning record. Norv's hc record not that great. Don't get me wrong LT will get his yards, but Norv proved that you can have a highly talented team and then underachieve, when he was at Washington.
Norv Turner has never been the head coach of a team as talented as San Diego is right now. Period. He will not fuck it up to the extent that the fuckin raiders are better than them. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it.