Forza 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
what driver level you at lemon? what region are you in?

i have been working on a couple designs myself,i'll have to post them once they are done

kieu

Sicc OG
Oct 8, 2006
damn, low on funds but im bout to pick this up tomorrow. I heard physics was dead on when creating the game.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
How do you import custom pics for the cars?

This game is fuckin' insane. The driving is so realistic and upgading a car and feeling and hearing the difference is crazy as hell.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
that pic is from the 360, you can't import pics, that design is from scratch, and took me like an hour to complete.

I'm level 16 right now, Asia region, doing the amatuer races... Just got all gold on Proving Grounds last night. I love this fucking game.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
STICK said:
How do you import custom pics for the cars?

This game is fuckin' insane. The driving is so realistic and upgading a car and feeling and hearing the difference is crazy as hell.
any design you ever see on a car is custom made using all the tools and fonts in the paint section

knowing that next time you see a car with a crazy paint job you will have even more respect for the work. its amazing what some people are able to do

im level 36 north america. i get like a 55% discount on production cars,its insane.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Jake said:
any design you ever see on a car is custom made using all the tools and fonts in the paint section

knowing that next time you see a car with a crazy paint job you will have even more respect for the work. its amazing what some people are able to do

im level 36 north america. i get like a 55% discount on production cars,its insane.

Jake said:
i cant even begin to imagine the patience it takes to do something like thi

That's insane because the editing tools suck ass as far as I'm concerned. To be able to take the shapes and put them together to make these pics is insane. I don't have the patience to do shit like that lol. I'll slap a paint job on the car, a few logos, maybe a word or two using the letters, but that's about it.

I think I'm level 21 Asia right now. The game is so addicting. I keep wanting to level up my driver and keep unlocking cars for my garage even if I don't plan on driving them lol.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Masked Lemon said:
So would I... shit, I have about 250k right now, Where did you find that car, Jake?
the forzamotorsport.net forums...they have a whole forum just for pics of customs paint jobs,some crazy shit in there