Fortune Enterprize Presents

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Dutch "The Peacekeeper"

They did it big on the last one (Mr.Kee "The Latin Plague") and what do you know they did shit way major one mo time. Dutch as expected rips that fuckin mic with his ill ass flows. The beats are fuckin hard on this one just as they were on Mr.Kee's album. I got to say people better watch out for Dap Daniel on the beats cause he has major talent as well as some sick ass spits. The features on this come tight also. Make sure you all go out and give this shit a try, trust me there will be a track you cant stop bumpin on this shit I should know, I have a couple of these.

Support tight bay talent:

Mr.Kee "The Latin Plague"

and

Dutch "The Peacekeeper"

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
I JUST ORDERED THIS CD. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING IT. THAT BREAK BREAD SONG AND THE ONE WITH YOUNG DROOP OFF OF THE CONTROVERSY SELLZ CD ARE TWO TIGHT SONGS.

Apr 25, 2002
www.masteredtrax.com
Please believe it

this shit is hard ass fuck, some people might not feel it at first that happened to some people i know but trust me give it a few listens you will like this shit. I got a too many fav tracks but after a few more listens ill post which ones they are.

Apr 26, 2002
Dutch the big homie, i know this man got spits all day.....he's on our album dropiing late july....sup Dutch! if those are doubting him....give a listen before you buy it...i garuntee ya gone throw down thw bread and snatch it up.....fie sauce releasing out the bay, make sure you stay burnt.....peace!

Playa-T