Former Tag Team Known as The Dudley Boyz Sign to TNA...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2005
That's right it's happened...

The Tag Team formely known as The Dudley Boyz...

One of the most dominating tag teams in wrestling history (Second only to the greatest Tag Team that ever lived "The Road Warriors") have just signed a deal with The TNA...

www.1wrestling.com check for yourself...

keep grindin'...

-1/4 Bag -aka- Mr. Ben White

Feb 5, 2005

COO SHIT...

IF THINGz KEEP GO'N ON LIKE DIS, WWE WILL HAVE MO COMPETITION DEN DEY BARGAIN'D 4....

WHUT IF ERYBODY WWE LET GO, OR DIDNT PIK BAC UP GOEz TO TNA ?

IT COULD GET INTEREST'N....

THANx 4 DA INFO PLAYA

-GEEzUz

May 25, 2005
Thanks for puttin us up on it. In my opinion though, i think they Dudley Boyz are over rated. Yeah the "get the tables" shit was cool, but like almost everything else, it was abused and got played out.

May 12, 2002
EnigmaGraphics said:
Blame wwe for that...when they where on ecw they had that shit on lock
Exactly, I named my Dog Buh-Buh thats how much of a Dudley mark I am, but once they hit WWE/F, it was almost all downhill. I want to see Sign Guy and Joel Gertner. They had classic feuds/Promo's/ and intros in ECW. I hope they can get the name thing worked out though.

Feb 5, 2005
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
I think WWE really fucked up the tag team division when they let these guys go. What a shame.. We'll see if TNA can do them justice.

AGREED....

TNA Iz ALREADY FUK'N UP THO BY NOT HAVE'N DEM ON TV 2 MUCH....

BUT I GUESS ITz A COO STORYLINE AN DA DUDLEYz COME'N BAC AN TAKE'N DA TAG TITLEz SHOULD PLAY OUT GOOD..

- GEEzUz