Former Bayside Exec. Charged With Firearm And Meth Possession

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
A man was charged Friday in Napa County Superior Court with multiple felonies a day after police found a gun and methamphetamine in his car at the Wal-Mart Supercenter parking lot in American Canyon, according to court records.

Brandon (B-12) Rodegeb , 36, of Benicia was booked at 2 a.m. into the Napa County jail. He was charged Friday with methamphetamine possession,  possession with a firearm and possession of a concealed firearm, police said.

B-12 was co-founder of the Urban Music Division of the now Defunct, Bayside Distribution along with his mentor Rob Nonies and C.E.O. Mark Viducich. B-12 and company would...

Click here to view the article

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
Why niggas be up on that fifi now is beyond me, I know a few soft snortin ass niggas that switched up to fifi recently and its changed up their whole character. I can't even stand being around them anymore. Shit when we were coming up that shit was highly frowned upon I guess nothing is taboo anymore.