forgotin rapper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2003
I THOT DOTT DOG N X-RAIDED MADE A HEATED TEAM...DEN X-RAIDED WENT ON 2 KINGPIN I LYKE DA RAIDED N DOGG TEAM A LIL BIT MO THAN RAIDED N KINGPIN.BUT ITS ALL GUD THO.PAYCE

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
04-25-2004, 03:32 PM #1
Locahontas
RipRidess

Official Madman Roster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I talked to X this morning & told him that inquiring minds wanted to know what the official Madman roster is. So...

X-Raided (no shit)
Dott Dogg (comes home in July)
No Love
T-Nutty

He said there are a lot of people that just have no contract too. But the above listed are the only ones with ink. He said that T-Nutty IS on Madman, there is a 6 year contract with him. And right now X is just lettin him do whatever he wants until whatever...

So there you have it. You asked & I have delivered. =)

Jun 21, 2004
xraidedloc831 said:
04-25-2004, 03:32 PM #1
Locahontas
RipRidess

Official Madman Roster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I talked to X this morning & told him that inquiring minds wanted to know what the official Madman roster is. So...

X-Raided (no shit)
Dott Dogg (comes home in July)
No Love
T-Nutty

He said there are a lot of people that just have no contract too. But the above listed are the only ones with ink. He said that T-Nutty IS on Madman, there is a 6 year contract with him. And right now X is just lettin him do whatever he wants until whatever...

So there you have it. You asked & I have delivered. =)
Nah, yo... you can scratch all of the above. Listen up... there is NO MADMAN any longer. It is DEAD. X walked away from that, why would he not expect the others to do the same? It's GONE. He is starting NEW with the new label, which is in the process of incorporation RIGHT NOW. Legal shit has to be done to make the company exist, then we will start working with ink. Right now everybody is TALKING, everybody is READY to do something, it is just a waiting game as far as making final decisions and getting e'thing set up. Dott ain't out, he won't be out for a while... Kingpin ain't out... I can't speak on T-Nutty or what he'll decide to do. When I hear about it I'll let you all know...