FOR YOU HATERS OUT THERE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
PEOPLE ON HERE BEEN SAYING THAT I AIN'T EVEN MEXICAN. I'VE BEEN TELLIN U SUCKAZ MY DAD IS MEXICAN AND MY MOM IS WHITE. COINCIDENTLY MY DAD (WHO I HAVEN'T SEEN SINCE I WAS 4 CUZ OF HIM BEING LOCKED UP AND MY FAMILY LOSING CONTACT WITH HIM) JUST SHOWED UP ON MY DOOR STEP YESTERDAY AFTER 18 YEARS OF BEING LOCKED UP. AIN'T THAT SOME SHIT? COME TO FIND OUT HE'S A HOMIE AND I NEVER EVEN KNEW THAT.

Good shyt, Pimpin'. Congratz!

It's really some shit most motherfuckers can't say & being that he came back into your life, it's something to be proud of. Just know there are some people (like myself) flying alone in the world with no longer having both parents. Aside from all the bullshit you get in here, I wish I was in your shoes LOL!!!!!!!

I see your point, but for real though Homie you got nothing to prove to a message board full of shit talkers you'll more than likely ever meet in real life. Over half of the dudes in the Siccness wouldn't say shit to you if they ran into you. It's the internet, get that through that head of yours. Don't let these fools run your life.

I've had it happen to me before. Dudes in my home town talking shit through an email, or myspace messages. And I see them suckaz in the store & them fools act like I can't see them, but then get home and they blow my email up again HAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm not gangsta, but I never paid any sucka no mind if they couldn't approach me in person & tell me what they said online.

Side note: No disrespect, but your Pop's kinda looks like a Mexican version of Hustlah of Mob Figaz.

Sep 6, 2010
Good shyt, Pimpin'. Congratz!

It's really some shit most motherfuckers can't say & being that he came back into your life, it's something to be proud of. Just know there are some people (like myself) flying alone in the world with no longer having both parents. Aside from all the bullshit you get in here, I wish I was in your shoes LOL!!!!!!!

I see your point, but for real though Homie you got nothing to prove to a message board full of shit talkers you'll more than likely ever meet in real life. Over half of the dudes in the Siccness wouldn't say shit to you if they ran into you. It's the internet, get that through that head of yours. Don't let these fools run your life.

I've had it happen to me before. Dudes in my home town talking shit through an email, or myspace messages. And I see them suckaz in the store & them fools act like I can't see them, but then get home and they blow my email up again HAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm not gangsta, but I never paid any sucka no mind if they couldn't approach me in person & tell me what they said online.

Side note: No disrespect, but your Pop's kinda looks like a Mexican version of Hustlah of Mob Figaz.
good shit homie!real talk

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
WTF? R U SERIOUS? .... SO UR DAD SHOWS UP AT UR DOOR STEP SO NOW UR MEXICAN?? WHAT PART OF MEXICO WHERE U BORN? ... THAT DOESNT MAKE U MEXICAN CAN U EVEN SPEAK SPANISH? .... FOO U R NOT RAZA ... THATS A FACT U HAVE TO REALIZE ... U DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO PROVE ON THE NET .... STOP TRYING SO HARD AND JUST LIVE UR LIFE , INSTEAD OF MAKING AN ASS OUT OF UR SELF ON THE NET ...