? for Webmaster or anyone about "donate" button on menu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
What's up? This is Sav Man, and I'm new around here, having just registered at the end of this week. I have a question about the HOMEPAGE MENU, because I'm hoping I didn't accidently do something I didn't want to do!

I was exploring the options on the homepage (Record Labels, directory, reviews, staff, etc.), and I clicked on the "DONATE" button. There was a message that said something to the effect of "thank you for donating to the Siccness" or something like that!

Now, I would possibly be open to donating something in the future if need be, but when I donate to anything, I like to KNOW that I've donated something, and HOW MUCH. So, my ?, for the Webmaster(s) or anyone here is, when you click the "Donate" icon on the menu, is a donation automatically made in your name? How much? And if not, how would one go about donating something if they wished? I just want to make sure that I don't get a bill a month from now saying, "you owe us such-and-such", when I didn't even KNOW or intend to make a pledge for that!

Sorry if I seem paranoid as hell, but again, I'm new here ("peasant"), and don't quite know what I'm doing yet as far as exploring what's on this website (although I've left several JT-related posts). If anyone can respond to this, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot, and PEACE!