For trade: Big Ice and Oral Bee. Very ltd Norway only release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
I have got one brand new copy of the CD Big Ice and Oral Bee present Da Playboy Foundation Compilation for trade. This is a compilation of tracks produced by them that was released in 2003 through a small independent label in Norway. I belive only a 1000 copies were made and since most Norwegians do not like gangster rap it is already OOP and won't ever be re-pressed. If you do not remember who they are, they have produced lots of tracks for artists like Jay Tee, Assassin, Baby Bash, Bullet and Free Agents. Not to forget Image of A Pimp off Baby Bash's Smokin Nephew album.

This compilation contains some tracks previously released on other records but also plenty of exclusive tracks featuring artists like Jay Tee, Assassin, Cool Nutz, Bullet, Baby Beesh and Frost, all produced by Big Ice and Oral Bee. I have enclosed pictures of the cover art.

If you are interested in this CD, please drop me a PM. The CD is not sealed since new CDs in Europe don't come with a wrapper. I do not have a specific list of CDs that I am looking for, but the CD has to be in perfect condition. Thanks