For those wondering bout the Dillenger & Makaveli Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

9erkilla

Posted by Rukas on Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Afeni's lawyers and Daz Dillinger have settled their dispute over the DPG Recordz Makaveli & Dillinger EP. The EP was originally supposed to be released last year but The Estate's lawyers put a quick stop to it. DPG Recordz has now sold the 2Pac verses it intended to use to Amaru Entertainment, for use on 2Pac's upcoming album. As part of the aggreement, DPG Recordz has been allowed to release the Makaveli & Dillinger EP after 2Pac's album has been released.

More news on that soon.
Source: DPGrecordz.com

It's about fuckin time, just feel sorry for those who paid hella for it since this unreleased material is gonna be available cheeper through the Amaru release lol.

M

MrFreeze

SHEA said:

LOL...yeah....they need to get him to drop some new verses. lol

SS
nah they need to give it up the mans been dead for like six years now thats like me puttin a eazy e verse on my shit. common now...1

Apr 25, 2002
does that mean that Amaru records is gonna release an album with 2pac verses that were supposed to be on the Mak & Dilinger album with different beats and then later their gonna release Mak & Dilinger with the original songs on it so people will be buying the same Pac verses twice? thats what i read into that post .looks like another album i'll be downloading

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hmmmm.... Pac is the greatest rapper ever at his best- but he did have his fair ammount of wack songs. on the other hand, he also has the most classics of any rapper. i didn't like alot of 'untill the end of time' though