For those wondering bout the Dillenger & Makaveli Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

9erkilla

Posted by Rukas on Tuesday, April 23, 2002

Afeni's lawyers and Daz Dillinger have settled their dispute over the DPG Recordz Makaveli & Dillinger EP. The EP was originally supposed to be released last year but The Estate's lawyers put a quick stop to it. DPG Recordz has now sold the 2Pac verses it intended to use to Amaru Entertainment, for use on 2Pac's upcoming album. As part of the aggreement, DPG Recordz has been allowed to release the Makaveli & Dillinger EP after 2Pac's album has been released.

More news on that soon.
Source: DPGrecordz.com

It's about fuckin time, just feel sorry for those who paid hella for it since this unreleased material is gonna be available cheeper through the Amaru release lol.

Apr 26, 2002
2 me, that's bad newz. now pac's mom's gonna water that ish down like she did wit tha las album. at leas daz woulda kept that ish gangsta. oh well, when tha e.p. cums out, shit will be heated. fold.

May 3, 2002
I don't blame Afeni. I wouldn't like it if my father died and left un-recorded material and someone else made money out of it; but yet I wouldn't be a bitch about it and take it to court or something. I'd try to make private negotiations with the person making money off it. If that don't work, then it's the People's Court.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SHE SUED BAD AZZ TOO AND HE HAD TO TAKE OUT TUPACS VOICE ON ONE OF HIS SONGS.....SHE BE FUCKING UP TUPACS MUSIC MAKING IT ALL RADIO FRIENDLY AND WATERED DOWN....IM GLAD I HAVE ALL THE MAKAVELI UNRELEASED SHIT ALONG TIME AGO..

Apr 25, 2002
Yo bout all that unreleased material, that shit be soundin tighter than the original releases. For example, My Lil Homies was way fuckin sick wid all the mixing and scratchin but when it got released legit, that shit just dont hit hard enough. That shit dont get my hyped like it used to. I heard that the new release of When We Ride on Our Enemies got a hook on it and it's done by a female. That really fucks up the song. That song is straight chill and kill, ride wid the flow. Bitches hooks dont make that shit hard like it's spose to be, now that song is just soft. FUCKIN WEAK.

May 10, 2002
well that´s good cus the one´s who paid the money for it will get the real g´d up original shit, not the watered down edited and re-mixed shit Afeni will put out..