for those with xbox live

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
you guys seen the new xbox dashboard and profiles update? im not sure about this cause its goin to look some nintendo wii type shit with the profiles and creating your characters but who knows it might be koo, and i hear when playin games the acheivements can unlock fits for them

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i could give a fuck less what it looks like,i spend a grand total of 15 secs on my dashboard. doesnt change the games

im just glad you will be able to load games on the hdd

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
achievements = nerd rep
lol only to those who are insecure about themselves and have no skill. You can tell a lot by a gamers achievements and as deeper as this gaming shit is gonna get in Competition its a must to see how much a players knowledge in the game is.
Specially when there is money on the line its good to see how experienced the player is and what skill level he at. Some of us dont think of the new next gen consoles like the old Nintendos. Its a new age.

Aug 7, 2003
lol only to those who are insecure about themselves and have no skill. You can tell a lot by a gamers achievements and as deeper as this gaming shit is gonna get in Competition its a must to see how much a players knowledge in the game is.
Specially when there is money on the line its good to see how experienced the player is and what skill level he at. Some of us dont think of the new next gen consoles like the old Nintendos. Its a new age.
nerd excuse

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
except no one pays you money for achievements. So, if i gave you $100,000 would you let some guy stick his dick in your butthole? i mean money changes everything right?.....
thats the gayest analogy ever spread on the siccness.... you are too simple minded to comprehend competition and the money involved in gaming. Stick to the sidelines.