for those who workout?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
oh and btw

if anyone wants to try some BOMB ass protein get some syntha-6

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2467

it's not for postworkout... but more like muscle milk... it's ideal to drink before bed

I just drank some right now... the banana flavor... shit is soo mfuckin good... I swear it tastes like a real fuckin milkshake... and it's quality shit too

May 6, 2002
Can anyone suggest some good pill supplements to take?

I've been doing 1000-2000mg of Tribulus and 100mg of DHEA daily, on top of my standard vitamins, etc.

I've been thinking about adding another one into the mix. Any suggestions?

Feb 25, 2006
when I weighed myself today I was 205... I'm about 5'9 or 5'10... not sure exactly
another question on the dextrose -- i always drink a 20 oz of gatorade which has 34g of carbs during my workout...it usually lasts me till the end of my workout..

would it still make sense for me to utilize dextrose in my post-workout whey/creatine shake?? -- is it safe to assume that I haven't exhausted all of my glycogen reserves due to the carbs i ingested during my workout, thus not needing the dextrose post-workout??

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
another question on the dextrose -- i always drink a 20 oz of gatorade which has 34g of carbs during my workout...it usually lasts me till the end of my workout..

would it still make sense for me to utilize dextrose in my post-workout whey/creatine shake?? -- is it safe to assume that I haven't exhausted all of my glycogen reserves due to the carbs i ingested during my workout, thus not needing the dextrose post-workout??
to tell you the truth... I'm not sure about that

I always just drink water during my workout... and dextrose after... before I bought I started dextrose I used to drink gatorade after... but never during... so i dunno

Feb 22, 2007
Can anyone suggest some good pill supplements to take?

I've been doing 1000-2000mg of Tribulus and 100mg of DHEA daily, on top of my standard vitamins, etc.

I've been thinking about adding another one into the mix. Any suggestions?
Depends on if your trying to get swole take trenabol or somthin like that

or just get more energy or cut up take a creatine based sup

Feb 25, 2006
is there a formula to figure out how much dextrose you should be taking post workout? i've been seeing a 2:1 ratio for dextrose:protein on the net, but 80-90g of dextrose is a lot of powder!

Feb 25, 2006
went ahead and ordered the dextrose..got it today and used it in my post-workout shake..i ended up using 50g dextrose, 48g whey, and 5g of creatine in 20oz of gatorade which has 34g carbs..hopefully i'll see good results in a month

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
went ahead and ordered the dextrose..got it today and used it in my post-workout shake..i ended up using 50g dextrose, 48g whey, and 5g of creatine in 20oz of gatorade which has 34g carbs..hopefully i'll see good results in a month
yeah that should be cool

I've seen different things... I do 40 g of whey and 70 g dextrose myself

but you should see results... post up and let me know if it works for you

Feb 25, 2006
^^ yeah i will..too be honest that shake was sweet as fuck! lol...i think im gonna cut it down to 38g dextrose, 34g carbs from gatorade which will be a total of 72g simple carbs

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I never really fucked with protein shakes and shit. When I was hittin' the gym on a regular basis, it was eggs in the morning with some yogurt and granola...and a tall glass of milk. Then afterwards, it was Tuna and/or pasta with some chicken.

I stay fuckin' with Salmon and Catfish, and about a handful of mixed nuts per day. And to keep myself healthy, add 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the diet (because I'm not a fan of fish oil).

I'm not ripped, but I lost my gut and gained some good weight in about 4 weeks...now I'm not skinny, but I'm not big...I'm just right.

Jul 1, 2004
oh and btw

it's not for postworkout... but more like muscle milk... it's ideal to drink before bed

I just drank some right now... the banana flavor... shit is soo mfuckin good... I swear it tastes like a real fuckin milkshake... and it's quality shit too
Hell yea that shits dope!!! Im a big fan of BSN's shit. I use the no explode the syntha 6 and cell mass. It seems to be workin pretty good for me. Im like 5'7 and 185.

Dec 9, 2005
Does the noexplode make you feel all jittery and wired after the workout ?

I tried it once, and I felt cracked out.

I don't drink much coffee, so maybe my body just isn't used to the stimulants.

Apr 26, 2002
oh and btw

yea, somebody else was tellin me bout that shit. i was about to get it, but i noticed u get less grams of protein than ON protein shakes. i'm takin the ON pro complex right now. its got 60 grams of protein per serving. that's the only thing stoppin me from taking the syntha-6. fold.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yea, somebody else was tellin me bout that shit. i was about to get it, but i noticed u get less grams of protein than ON protein shakes. i'm takin the ON pro complex right now. its got 60 grams of protein per serving. that's the only thing stoppin me from taking the syntha-6. fold.
damn 60 grams? that's a lot... damn near dont even need that much

how much do you pay for it?

I've always used ON whey... but I dunno about the complex... is it ideal for pre-bedtime?

because other than the flavor the thing I like about syntha-6 is the slow digestion... but I might look into that