For those who like Reggaeton....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CcytzO_Loc

guess no one feelin the reggeaton movement????? go tonto....go tonto....go tonto.....

its coo cuddie jus remember who was down wit you when you get ya guest passes for your performance on Caliente one day.....watch out miami mamis here we come!

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
tha song is HOT Cuddie!
im luvin ....
Im hella feelin Raggaeton....
it;s my 2nd fav of style of music
next to rap...

I'm feelin this shit dawg! This is a good idea for sho..
I was thinkin of makin a Reaggeton mixed with rap album
also ...

The song is really tight.. im feelin it to tha fullest..
soon ima see u collabin wit Don Omar , Daddy Yankee,
and Ivy Queen!
keep droppin tha hot shit... !

peacee

C

CCCUser925

only time i listen to reggaeton..is when im at the club chillen wit some beezies...yada? but the track is pretty clean..i'll burn it for my chick..since she's into reggaeton ..yada?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
No reggeton for me thats for them puerto rican cats imo, but like homie said do what you gotta do to get to the top, reggeton has a pretty big following for them latins trying to shake there ass in clubs.... Strictly gangsta and real sav shit on my cd player....

C

CcytzO_Loc

lol@dude that thinks reggaeton is for scraps......its jus latin music mayne....made for all latin cultures n races not no particular gang.....true a few scrap rappers have jumped on it cuz they always jumpin on commercial shit 1st but dont mean no northern californians can make theyre own......its funny cuz most older and even some younger mexicans would say that RAP music and certain slang words are for blacc people and that none of us latinos should be listenin to rap let alone makin it ourselves or sayin certain words (like nigga or blood or cuz)......but when somethin IS from our culture and is of our original language it gets hated on right from the gate???? i dunno how too many of you mexican folks were raised up but i myself heard a lot of latin music growin up but im also half cuban so i dont know if that makes a difference....Cuddie is mexican but he from the mission and they got a lot of other latin races mixed in......bottom line, latins are the number one growin race and have a lot of consumer power.....id rather see some latinos out the bay area makin money and being successful off our culture then Will Smith n Puff Daddy proffiting off it.... but to each his own i guess...i aint sayin you have to like it but dont knocc it if you aint bringin nuttin to the table yourself and doin somethin positive for our culture......

Jan 21, 2003
I WAS GOIN TO MAKE A THREAD ASKIN THE SAME THING. THERE WAS NO HARM IN THE THREAD AND TO BE QUITE HONEST IS SOMETHIN MUSIC RELATED I PREFER TO READ THEN HALF OF THE NET BANGIN PARAGRAPHS OF BULLSHIT THEY POST UP IN HERE. THE MODERATOR CLOSED IT UP AND HIS RESPONSE AT THE END WAS REGGETON WAS GAY. JUST CAUSE YOU DON'T AGREE ON SOME TYPE OF MUSIC DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CLOSE A THREAD. BUT TO EACH IT'S OWN

Status
Not open for further replies.