FOR THE HOMIEZ BEHIND THEM WALLS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
First and foremost allow me to convey a vast amount of love, honor, loyalty, and respect to all my raza staying strong. My everyday struggle is there with yours no matter where we at. I just want to express one time how much love I truly have for all those sitting behind the walls staying solid no matter what. I'm out here living through you fellas. Not one day goes by that your not thought about and or appreciated. FREE Sandman, Smokey, KO, Sneaks, Young Drew, Mousie, Lil Diablo, and the list can go on for days! Lets take time out of our day from time to time to show those that are locked up some love by simply mailing a letter or some pictures and let them know they are not forgotten. If any females out there would care to holla at one of the homeboys get at me and I'll get you the info. With that said I'm gone! Much Love N Respect!

Jun 1, 2009
me and my lil bro E just shot my big brother a $100 to moms for his package keep supporting the solid enes in these pintas and jails we all get locked up sooner or later im 30 and he is 36 showed me all my game and hustle much love POCHO BES SANJO.

Jun 28, 2002
haha ^^ you get used gettin on paper like that when you've done some time..

Real shit though, a letter helps when you behind them walls.. i got homies doing 5 to 45 years..2 homies just wrote me just wrote a week or ago.. one of the homies is in arizona doing 15 on a level 3 yard.. they was shooting hella homies out of state.. regardless for the homies solid holdin it down, cant forget em!!! Love, loyalty and respect is extended in full strive Loved one!

Feb 23, 2006

Real shit though, a letter helps when you behind them walls.. i got homies doing 5 to 45 years..2 homies just wrote me just wrote a week or ago.. one of the homies is in arizona doing 15 on a level 3 yard.. they was shooting hella homies out of state.. regardless for the homies solid holdin it down, cant forget em!!! Love, loyalty and respect is extended in full strive Loved one!
i got a homie that got send out to la palma,az....

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
they just moved my boy from la palma to oklahoma...
he been strivin since 04 and will max out 2013... ive kept him laced since we were in county together...
EVERYBODY should be taking care of at least 1 solid soldado down!!
Gz know why and dont knowz should be anyways!! even a fuckin book of stamps in a short correspondence means alot!!

Jun 8, 2010

i know, i write my job resumes like that and everything else i write.

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
ANY HOMIES WITH MORE THAN A YEAR ARE GETTING SENT OUT OF STATE IN ORDER TO DECLINE THE # OF INMATES IN CALIFORNIA.... DAM NEAR ALL THE HOMIEZ I WAS LOCKED UP WITH ARE IN AZ AND OKLAHOMA NOW.. FREE'M ALL!!!! IT'S A TRIP WHEN YOUR DOWN THE PEOPLE YOU EXPECT TO TAKE CARE OF YOU DONT N LITTLE DO THEY KNOW 1 LETTER OR JPEG WOULD HAVE MADE MY FUCKIN MONTH.... FUCK IT THOUGH TAKE IT AND STRIVE AND STAY SOLID!! N'S UP!!