? for the fella's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
kinda off the wall but alot of you dipshits bring up some pretty dumb fuckin topics...but anyway...have you ever tried taking a shit while you have a boner? do you just leave lil homey upright or do you bend it into the bowl?

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I post a lot of stuff i think is some genius shit and people knock it. Like what the fuck, im totally serious.

LMAO @ this.

Ive done it like 3 times. Cause i woke up and cant get rid of a boner for a long time in the morning. you got no problems with it standing as long as you dont piss.

A chick i used to work with thought that guys whack off on the toilet and shit at the same time. Weirdo.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
In my bathroom the shower is right in front of the toilet. So if I got the morning wood and got to take a shit, I usually sit down on the toilet and open the shower door and leave my dick at full launch and just shit in the toilet and piss into the shower.

Apr 26, 2002
You gotta use the The Pry and Lean Method man. You just gotta pust that Woodrobe down, and kind of lean forward bending at the hips
LMAO@ THIS THREAD

May 10, 2002
I seem to always wake up with a brick penis, but I never have to shit in the morning. I do, however, always have to take a mean piss. and sometimes you cant wait for that bitch to limp up so you gotta resort to pissing while its swoll. That usually ends up with me pissing all over the toilet seat and even a little on the wall.

C

CinFul-1

Just wack your shit off, so it goes away, so you can take a shit the correct way, because my woody gets in the way of my newspaper and shit when im reading taking a shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
If I got the morning wood and have to take a mean piss, then I just stand over the toilet and bend over into a 90 degree position so that I can piss straight down into the toilet. It hurts too much to bend my shit so I can piss the regular way.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You gotta lean forward while standing, and push it down as far as you can. Then you piss. Once you have all the piss out of your system, you you sit down. Put a sheet of toilet paper on top of your dick so that it will soak up any remaining piss that might come out. Then you're free to shit.

I know its complicated, but i personally think this is the safest and cleanest method.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
what about..think back to high school gym class..did you ever have to take a shit real bad when you ran distances...did you run slower or faster?

haha...or think of the way you walk when you really gotta go...walking like a weeble wobble aned shit....haha..i'm trippin.