For The Collectors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
This has been around for years. Most don't bother with it because there's "little difference" and the fact most believe Imacculate James to have never been released, when I believe it was actually released in 2000 or so.

Mar 12, 2006
This has been around for years. Most don't bother with it because there's "little difference" and the fact most believe Imacculate James to have never been released, when I believe it was actually released in 2000 or so.
No doubt , I finally found the album again and when I got to this track I noticed just slight differences that I didn't notice back in the day, but figured someone might want it.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
worth the download?
Its only a song...i think the entire process would take 6 minutes, including listening to the entire song, if u enjoyed it...if u dont like it, u dont have to listen to it at all, then its maybe 2 minutes. Thats the beauty of the 'delete' button. But dont forget that we're also not on dial-up, so u can browse (or do anything on ur computer) while the song take 90 seconds to download.

Oct 25, 2006
Its only a song...i think the entire process would take 6 minutes, including listening to the entire song, if u enjoyed it...if u dont like it, u dont have to listen to it at all, then its maybe 2 minutes. Thats the beauty of the 'delete' button. But dont forget that we're also not on dial-up, so u can browse (or do anything on ur computer) while the song take 90 seconds to download.
Definitely quicker than posting a response and waiting for someone to reply to it.