FOR THE ARTISTS IN THIS FORUM....MISTA SINISTA GETS SHITTED ON.....(inside)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2002
Sorry i gotta do this...

i think i know where to start this, its the fact ur wack n u think ur an artist, u might be black but i white n im back to throw punches the hardest, im on top uh wuteva tha chart-is, slow ya roll hoe ima leave u n expired "NET" C totally discarded, spray my AK till ya soul creeps out slowly departed, wuts the racist deal about? ur a seed that'll never sprout, whats this about? if u dont know u gotta be retarded, ya rap career was never found only Pre-Charted//
ur attempt at graphics has gotta be one of tha classics, act like u own heat when i run tha street n u shottin plastics(pellets),
u dont back beef bitch u aint a man ur an actress, lil slut fucked on this lyrical matress, u didnt play football for game or tha fame, u joined it cuz u wanted to be in gymnastics, collect ya assets, ima smash yo ass so fast cuz i burn grass with class n u stuck on acid's//
wuts with the phone? u really want me to shoot every line of this shit through ya dome? bitch i bet u when done with this u cryin to ya mommy at home, when god created yo ass u wuz like micheal jacksons clone, didnt know if u wuz black as night or white as a stone, why even fight it im in tha zone, this aint even a battle its a bitch slap to tha skull bone, so eitha back this racist theory or leave it alone//

if u need any more iv got a lot more to say...

~Cmoke~

May 15, 2002
I dont battle in no text. Like I said, pick up the phone and call me so we can do this. I told yo hoe azz this before but u wanna be a bytch and do it in text in the "ART" forum. Pick up the fuckin phone bytch. Ima roast yo azz harder for this lil sneaky ass shyt you pulled. Call me so I can take that heat 2 yo azz. Call me when you ready stop this bytch ass text battlin and get on some real shyt. Text battles is for rookies. The number is: 770-842-5093

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
If you do it by phone.It wont be battle cuz no one will hear except you 2.Now,if you can record the battle with audio (by phone) and got the technology to upload it to the comp...I'll love to hear it........ (I wonder will yall call each other bitches on the phone,better yet,face 2 face)

Status
Not open for further replies.