For the 2nd time in 3 years the san francisco giants are the world champions!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Silcc ricc all pissed off...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOURE TRIPPIN!!! I CANT BE PISSED AT THIS SHIT!!! LIKE ESCO SAID, THE giants SHUT ME AND THE REST OF THE NAY SAYERS THE FUCK UP... THE giants PLAYED BASEBALL LIKE NO OTHER TEAM IN HISTORY THESE LAST 3 WEEKS, CANT FRONT ON THAT...

BUT, DONT GO AND SAY THAT IM MAD, FOO, CUZ IN THE END, IM STILL LIVIN MY LIFE, REGARDLESS, AND GETTIN PAID MY REVENUES... THE DODGERS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY LIFE, JUST LIKE THE giants DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOURS, UNLESS YOU GET PUT IN A COMA...

PROPS TO THE giants AND ALL OF THEIR TRUE, NON BITTER, NON BANDWAGON ASS FANS...

Jun 21, 2005
HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOURE TRIPPIN!!! I CANT BE PISSED AT THIS SHIT!!! LIKE ESCO SAID, THE giants SHUT ME AND THE REST OF THE NAY SAYERS THE FUCK UP... THE giants PLAYED BASEBALL LIKE NO OTHER TEAM IN HISTORY THESE LAST 3 WEEKS, CANT FRONT ON THAT...

BUT, DONT GO AND SAY THAT IM MAD, FOO, CUZ IN THE END, IM STILL LIVIN MY LIFE, REGARDLESS, AND GETTIN PAID MY REVENUES... THE DODGERS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT MY LIFE, JUST LIKE THE giants DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOURS, UNLESS YOU GET PUT IN A COMA...

PROPS TO THE giants AND ALL OF THEIR TRUE, NON BITTER, NON BANDWAGON ASS FANS...
kick back... dont take shit to seriously....Fuck la....

Props: N$$J RYDA 408
Feb 12, 2004
just incase anyone wants to see how bright the future can be for this team's core -

buster posey - 25 yrs
pablo sandoval - 26 yrs
brandon belt - 24 yrs
brandon crawford - 25 yrs
matt cain - 28 yrs
tim lincecum - 28 yrs
madison bumgarner - 23 yrs
sergio romo - 29 yrs
brian wilson - 30 yrs

dynasty?

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2004
btw check out some of the hardware posey has collected in his short career(half a season, a season shortened by injury and this first full season this year):

2010 NL Rookie of the year
2010 world series champion
2012 batting title
2012 comeback player of the year
2012 NL MVP*
2012 world series champion

got damn what a fucking STUD.

Jun 23, 2002
he could retire tomorrow and would have still accomplished what many past and present players can only dream of. we are truly lucky to have him and no doubt he's gonna be the cornerstone of even more championships in the future, bet that. and on top of all that, he's just a real class act, stand up guy. #busterforprez, fuck an obama/romney

Props: IronLungs420
Dec 4, 2011
im with you guys this could be a dynasty. we have the pitching and we have some young bats. maybe pick up another bat next year and everyone stay healthy and we could be back!!! oh yeah and wilson will be back next year to