For my Mexican folkz on here... once again...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Whats going on yall...

I post this here cause I know there is alot cats that grew up like me... listening to Hip Hop music on the streets... and coming home and having their parents listening to Mexican Music (Norteño, Banda & Mariachi)...

We just released Ricardo Carrillo El De Culiacan's sophomore album... "A Ti Narco"... this album was produced with some of the tightest Norteño musicians in the game... Los Amables Del Norte... They are music legends... the same musicians Chalino Sanchez use to preform and record with...

The album is out everywhere in the US... and soon will be released in Mexico...

If your local mom and pop mexican shop doesnt have it in stock... they can easily order it... The album is in the hands of all the major distributors...

Visit our website and listen to a full song...

WWW. SINACAL . COM

Also I have a Online Directory for Bandas & Nortenos... feel free to peep that too...

Bandas Y Norteños .com

Vamp, B-Please and Feben flipped the directory page out for me... and did a real nice job on it...

Stay up yall,
- Juan

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Yea i know... the cover is pretty basic... I wanted Shemp or Hogstatus to flip something tight... but the company we worked out a deal with was hard headed and decided to use thier guy... they even paid thier guy alot more that Shemp and Hogstatus charge... and got a weak cover...

May 11, 2002
think about it...if you say ye i really don't like that person cuz he is mean..or saying fuck that bitch i don't like that asshole..is something different

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
I AIN'T TRY'N' TO ARGUE BUT CHECC IT OUT,
IN THE "ORANGE COUTNY" JAIL THERE'S 4 CARS
THE BROTHERS
THE WOODS
THE CHICANOS
AND THE PYSA'S

NOW MARIACHI IS PYSA MUZICC AND I SAY FUCC THAT PYSA MUZICC.
I AIN'T RACIST SO NO DISRESPECT WAS MEANT!!!

May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Better believe there is more than just Paisas knockin it... Everyone's parents, aunts, uncles and grandma's are listening to it... All over the US, Mexico and even other latin Amercian Countries...

Alot of Norteños and Sureños too...

This is worldwide... just like Hip Hop is the biggest selling music in the world... Regional Mexicano is the biggest selling spanish music in the world...

May 1, 2002
I AIN'T TRYING TO DRESS LIKE NO PYSA OR NOTHING BUT I DO HAVE CD'S OF MEXICAN MUSIC U GOTTA HAVE MUSICAL FLAVOR N EVERYONE HAS A POINT OF VIEW SO FUK IT