For MACdaddy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me where the FUCK did all the rudeness come from? The board was doing so well for a while LOL

No im not a dude. Mars gave me that name. I love MAC makeup, so he started callin me MACdaddy.

fuckin cock hounds

Apr 17, 2007
EXCUUUUUUUUUUUSE me where the FUCK did all the rudeness come from? The board was doing so well for a while LOL

No im not a dude. Mars gave me that name. I love MAC makeup, so he started callin me MACdaddy.

fuckin cock hounds
This is the MIR board, though its watered down now back in the day peoples little or in your case big(well not to big) problems got exploited. You just seem like a really stuck up bitch. Its annoying and why are you even into horrorcore music in the first place? You seem like the kinda bitch to listen to Mainstream pop rap or whatever. You and tipsy aren't too different if you ask me, she was just a little extremely annoying. I can't wait for you to stop posting like she did.

Jul 4, 2007
You're completely entitled to your opinion. I respect that also. But that just shows you judge people without knowing them.

I may look stuck up, maybe act it sometimes also. But if you really knew me, you'd know I'm not. I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The last time i listened to "pop" was when i was 12 years old.I went through my girly pop band loving phase like a lot of little girls do. I grew up listening to psychopathic. I cant stand almost all mainstream rap these days. I now over the past years have expanded my music list into many, very talented and very respected rap artists.

I'm nothing like Tipsy. She jocks rappers cocks just so she can pretend she knows people. Shes a little ass kid who needs the shit slapped outta her for acting like a complete whore bag. Just MY opinion tho

May 9, 2002
This is the MIR board, though its watered down now back in the day peoples little or in your case big(well not to big) problems got exploited. You just seem like a really stuck up bitch. Its annoying and why are you even into horrorcore music in the first place? You seem like the kinda bitch to listen to Mainstream pop rap or whatever. You and tipsy aren't too different if you ask me, she was just a little extremely annoying. I can't wait for you to stop posting like she did.
This could get interesting...

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
You're completely entitled to your opinion. I respect that also. But that just shows you judge people without knowing them.

I may look stuck up, maybe act it sometimes also. But if you really knew me, you'd know I'm not. I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. The last time i listened to "pop" was when i was 12 years old.I went through my girly pop band loving phase like a lot of little girls do. I grew up listening to psychopathic. I cant stand almost all mainstream rap these days. I now over the past years have expanded my music list into many, very talented and very respected rap artists.

I'm nothing like Tipsy. She jocks rappers cocks just so she can pretend she knows people. Shes a little ass kid who needs the shit slapped outta her for acting like a complete whore bag. Just MY opinion tho
Damn, All Of It...NICELY Put!

VECT

Sicc OG
Jul 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
For Sure, I Just Give Credit Where Its Due.

I Also Wish It Didn't Take ME Sucha Long Time To Drop The Radio & The Fagstream & Listen To Underground Music When I Was A Youngling. Almost ALL Of Us Go Through That Sad Phase Though....