for anyone on m80.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
am I the only one who can't get to any of the m80 teams? cause it says i'm not authorized to view the page, and not just tech's site, all of them say that, i was wondering if they kicked me off, it's my computer, or the site is down.....

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Slither said:
lol Shep! She just likes to put Springfield as her location to throw crazy people like you off :) !!!
i didn't notice that til after i asked... i asked her once before also. then she didn't have it there.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Amanda 417 said:
am I the only one who can't get to any of the m80 teams? cause it says i'm not authorized to view the page, and not just tech's site, all of them say that, i was wondering if they kicked me off, it's my computer, or the site is down.....
my shit works so i don`t know whats up wit you`rs :angry:

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
Amanda 417 said:
Na Amanda, it aint your computer, I can't get on there either. That sites been messed up for a while now, about a week or so. Dunno what the hell is going on, just as confused as you.