FOR ALL WHO SLEEP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
For All Who Ain't Neva Heard Who Originally Put GI on the Map go to www.Midwestgangstashit.com and cop every album CCA has made From That "To Live and Die in GI compilation "to 50/50 record shit to all of there albums I gurantee u won't be dissatisfied and C-Mack from CCA will be featured on my album. Album being designed by Chrome of D-lux Designs The shit is gone be off the the rickta. So peep my boys and leave feedback whether good or bad.
GI-JANE
Also featured on the album: Hit(MCG'z), C-NO, (LFP)Low Flow Playaz, Lyrical, NIK-K, Ms Shea of (90 Proof), Michael Jackson, Mikado, Louie Knuckles, and Ant G and Luke of HustleHolic Ent.

Jul 6, 2004
CCA

Yeah, CCA tight. Thats tight your gonna have C-Mack and all those other features on your cd. That C-Mack and FatherTyme track on NW Indianas Finest cd is raw as fuck. When is your cd due out, I bet that shits gonna be bangin. Also, how long has that website been up for, I never seen it before. Also, do you know, if there is gonna be more cds added to the store part of the site. I already got all the cds on there, except that Outtfit cd, which I'll order soon. I'm lookin for more underground G.I. stuff. Like those LowEnd compilations.

Apr 25, 2002
C.C.A. ARE THE ORIGINATORS OF THIS SHIT HANDS DOWN. Next time you in town get at me, my work schedule crazy, so hopefully it'll work out. You still need to get one, me and capone need to hop on ya shit.
one

Sep 11, 2003
My CD will be out next month as soon as album cover finish i will put on this site that other site been up for about a week but the store is gonna have more and more artist added all the time so make sure to keep checking it out aiight and cash whats up all we have to do is cop a track from fingerroll and record it at his studio just let me know a weekend you off and we can definitly do that also jesse whats up ain't heard from yo ass in awhile holla at cha gurl what you need me to do for the mixtape i forgot dog my fault but next time we in the STL we gone get more fucked up than before
still same number to yall 317-679-8546
GI-JANE

Sep 11, 2003
jesse james said:
no not yet.....
Adam
430 Lemondale Ln.
Florissant, Mo. 63031
Ha Ha my dumb ass my fault didn't even send to you didn't even have your address I mailed out like six of them thanx forigive me my mind my mind
gi-jane

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
jesse james said:
get'r done
so i was out drinking the other night (big suprise there) and some redneck with a handlebar tells me i look like larry the cable guy.... needless to say, i now have a halloween costume for the pub crawls

Apr 13, 2004
www.midwestrap.net
midwestgansgstashit.com

ok teh site is new and there will be more added soon if there is somrthign u would like post it on teher board they will do there best to get it and tehe G.I. Jane Cd will be a banger fasho also watch out for The LOW-Flow Playaz NEW CD make moves featuring gi jane fredie gibbs komain the mcg'z finger roll and more coming soon d/l he sampler here www.indianarap.com/makemoves.zip

Sep 11, 2003
Go to Indianarap.com and email TW maybe he can help you out with something but if not I don't know where else to tell you to cop it classics always are worth being bought pretty soon they gone be gone and then they will cost even more feel me but email TW
GI-JANE

Sep 11, 2003
What up Indianarap.com yeah make a sampler and upload that shiit put these niggaz on some real life gangsta shit.
GI-JANE

This is for my soldiers my niggaz on lockdown
Thats dead and gone who gone raise yo seeds now
Cause yo boyz ain't yo boyz and yo bitches ain't shit
But I'm stilll down to the end and fa yall I represent

I remember pass times going out
Running up in my mama's house
Law on our ass I couldn't run
Stand offs was our way out
Real niggaz befriended us
Neva no victims to the trust
Aniciations was real cuz